[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon arrested again?

robert terni

My point, the NFL decides what they can do, not fans or media.

Now they've said they'll do noting, so apparently they don't care or don't believe they can punish him without facing some sort of fight and possibly arbitration. I'm very surprised they so quickly said "we won't do anything." Maybe the media made a big deal out of nothing. Was I wrong to say something might happened while others claimed that was impossible? Just because nothing did happen?

I saw something (a scroll on ESPN baseball coverage while out having dinner last night) thjat said that Gordon claimed he didn't know about the subpoenas until yesterday. Not sure how that is possible, maybe he never checks his mail or is never at any of his known addresses. Still seems like an entitled knucklehead. I doubt he is squeaky clean and innocent as he and his attorneys proclaim (fool me once/twice/three times...).

Knucklehead wasn't my point. That is not in dispute ..lol

• Like 1

So what was your point? I was stupid to say the league may punish him, because they came out later and said they wouldn't?

Maybe you agree with me completely, I just don't know.

Never said anything about you and stupid... :what: ...Just that there is nothing to see here. Guess what? There wasn't. This is a judicial matter that would not be an NFL concern. See Cromartie.

• Like 1

Never said anything about you and stupid... :what: ...Just that there is nothing to see here. Guess what? There wasn't. This is a judicial matter that would not be an NFL concern. See Cromartie.

Maury thinks this is must see TV! Make it happen!

• Like 1

Poor CLE fans??? WTF!!! :bash: How about us poor fantasy football owners? :furious::bash:

You had to know and weigh the risk you were taking. If you drafted him in a spot that you were depending on him coming back and putting up numbers that's your fault not his. I have sympathy for Keenan Allen and Adrian Peterson owners, not Josh Gordon owners.

• Like 1

:rofl: have you been living under a rock for years?

you totally get what you deserve with this :clap:

I completely understand how much of a risk was.... He helped me win two championships when he played last.. To weeks ago, I traded some bench fodder (Jay Ajayi) to bolster my WR core as in my opinion Gordon was worth the risk.

I am genuinely happy he is doing what he needs to do to take care of himself. I was willing to take the risk on Gordon because EVERYTHING up to this point showed he was back on the right track.

My brother was an addict, and his addiction ended up taking his life, so I have deep personal experience with the emotional toll it takes on a person and their family. I saw what my brother went through for years trying to get better, including checking himself into in-patient addiction recovery 3 different times. So I know the decision that Gordon just made to enter into an in-patient rehab center isn't one that he came to lightly. He's probably been thinking about this for some time!

To be perfectly clear, I completely agree that I get what I deserve by taking the risk on him. It doesn't change the fact that I can be pissed about losing out on what he could have been had he come back.

• Like 2