[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love football, I love helping others so ask away!

Mikexchoi

DISCLAMIER - I'm not a professional analyst but I have been doing fantasy football for years and I love football in general. I will give you my best opinion to help your team. You can take it or you can completely ignore it. It doesn't matter. I'm just hear to help out the best way I can. Just be sure to be specific about your situation. No "should I drop (player name)?" questions because there is no context. Anyways, I hope you guys are having a great fantasy season so far!

• Like 1

I have Devontae Booker, Matt Asiata and Victor Cruz currently on my roster. I’m in a 14 person half ppr league. Terrelle Pryor, Beasley, Crowder, Ajayi, Tavon Austin, Steve Smith Sr Darkwa are currently available on the WW. My league does WWs with FAAB bids, so please recommend a FAAB bid price too? I’m currently in 11th place and could use some serious help!

I have Devontae Booker, Matt Asiata and Victor Cruz currently on my roster. I’m in a 14 person half ppr league. Terrelle Pryor, Beasley, Crowder, Ajayi, Tavon Austin, Steve Smith Sr Darkwa are currently available on the WW. My league does WWs with FAAB bids, so please recommend a FAAB bid price too? I’m currently in 11th place and could use some serious help!

I'm not sold on Pryor except for the next couple of weeks. I do like Crowder Beasley and Smith Sr. especially in any ppr league. I wouldn't go any higher than $18 probably around $15. He's trending up as a go to target machine for Cousins. As for smith and beasley $10-$12 sounds good. Might be more with a 14 team league and more teams wanting more depth. I would put money on Smith because he's showing signs of improvement each week. Hope this helps! Goodluck man! I got decimated last week with injuries and scored 56 points and rebounded this week with 146! So keep working the wire and look for deals on buy low candidates!

Edited by Mikexchoi

Should I drop Quincy Enunwa or Phillip Dorsett for Pryor or Crowder? My WRs are Beckham, Green, Matthews, Tyrell Williams

If it's a ppr league, Crowder looks like the pickup if you want long term return. I don't think Pryor will get close to what he did last week but still a decent pickup but not as high as some people are thinking. Your WRs look pretty good but if you had to, I would drop Dorsett for one of those two receiver but it's close. Enunwa will get his touches but Dorsett was only targeted 4 times last week even with Moncrief out.

Start Carlos Hyde or Latavious Murray this week? in Std scoring.

I would go Hyde on this one. Ravens have a pretty stingy defense when it comes to RBs. Crowell only torched them for 133 yards because he busted an 85 yard run. Outside of that, he was mediocre against that offense. Plus the 49ers play at home and Murray is in danger of losing touches.

I would go Hyde on this one. Ravens have a pretty stingy defense when it comes to RBs. Crowell only torched them for 133 yards because he busted an 85 yard run. Outside of that, he was mediocre against that offense. Plus the 49ers play at home and Murray is in danger of losing touches.

Thank you

• Like 1

I'm currently trying to upgrade my running backs. I want a solid RB1. My receivers are Marvin jones, Shepard, Fitzgerald, Hilton, John brown and Dez. I'm curious as to which RB1s you think I'd have a shot of landing with possibly trade one or a combination of those.

I'm currently trying to upgrade my running backs. I want a solid RB1. My receivers are Marvin jones, Shepard, Fitzgerald, Hilton, John brown and Dez. I'm curious as to which RB1s you think I'd have a shot of landing with possibly trade one or a combination of those.

Marvin Jones has jumped up and holds a lot of value which could fetch a RB like a Melvin Gordon or CJ. But I would try to sell Dez with his name value and somewhat okay stats and try and get like a mccoy, d/l murray or even ingram (might not happen with his explosion on Monday). Or pair Dez and Fitz for an RB1 and a WR3 of some sort.

Who would you drop for Jordan Howard or Pryor this week? .5 ppr

Ivory

Dorsett

Dixon

Tyrrell williams

I like Dixon and Tyrell and wouldn't recomment dropping either of those two. But if you HAD to pick one I would lean slightly towards Ivory. The running game is atrocious for Jacksonville and Indy has no defense which means they'll be passing more to stay in the game. What does worry me about Dorsett though is that out of 37 throws, he was targeted 4 times even with moncrief out.

Yeah i was thinking of offering dez for demarco. I also considered Hilton/Hyde for Bell (the guy who has him is a huge T.Y fan) but i dont have high hopes for that one. I sometimes have a hard time figuring out the value of trades when im the one trading lol

Yeah i was thinking of offering dez for demarco. I also considered Hilton/Hyde for Bell (the guy who has him is a huge T.Y fan) but i dont have high hopes for that one. I sometimes have a hard time figuring out the value of trades when im the one trading lol

trading is tough. but most times, people will think too much when it comes to trades. like i see posts of people asking if they should accept an offer for ODB for Alshon and a J Hill... but when it comes to top players, it's scary. But there are multiple reasons to trade. If you just want to improve your team without any needs, if you just like a certain players or your desperate to improve on of your positions. I made a trade recently to send Fuller for Hill. Would I usually do that? No but I had AP, Stew and Ameer and I needed a better RB and the asking price was too high for others so I decided to bite the bullet on this one and hope for the best.

But in terms of making offers, try the dez for demarco. Might have have to throw in a topper cuz demarco is performing well right now and dez is mainly name value. Also it won't hurt to offer the TY/Hyde combo to the TY fan. It's not insulting and the worst that can happen is he denies it.

trading is tough. but most times, people will think too much when it comes to trades. like i see posts of people asking if they should accept an offer for ODB for Alshon and a J Hill... but when it comes to top players, it's scary. But there are multiple reasons to trade. If you just want to improve your team without any needs, if you just like a certain players or your desperate to improve on of your positions. I made a trade recently to send Fuller for Hill. Would I usually do that? No but I had AP, Stew and Ameer and I needed a better RB and the asking price was too high for others so I decided to bite the bullet on this one and hope for the best.

But in terms of making offers, try the dez for demarco. Might have have to throw in a topper cuz demarco is performing well right now and dez is mainly name value. Also it won't hurt to offer the TY/Hyde combo to the TY fan. It's not insulting and the worst that can happen is he denies it.

Yeah I think I'll send the one for Bell first and see what happens.

Also, I'm in a 2 QB league but my starters are Fitzpatrick and Cousins whereas my RBs are Mathews, Freeman and Hyde. Maybe I should focus on another QB instead of an RB

Yeah I think I'll send the one for Bell first and see what happens.

Also, I'm in a 2 QB league but my starters are Fitzpatrick and Cousins whereas my RBs are Mathews, Freeman and Hyde. Maybe I should focus on another QB instead of an RB

That wouldn't be bad either but don't give up too much for a QB

My team is really lacking at the rb position and I am needing to make a trade. I am considering trading deandre hopkins for Melvin Gordon and Carlos hyde? I have decent wrs. Including allen Robinson as well. Thoughts?

I replied on your thread! but again, totally do it with your lack of RB depth. You can even flip Stew for someone if you get up Gordon and Hyde

I am in trouble now, lost 0-3 due to loosing Keen Allen, Danny Woodhead and my RBs are getting hurt .

QB: Andrew Luck
RBs: Ezekiel Elliott, Giovani Bernard
WRs: Allen Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin
W/T: Mike Wallace
TE: Eric Ebron
W/R: Sterling Shepard
W/R/T: Michael Crabtree
BK: Eddie Lacy, Thomas Rawl, Arian Foster
BK: Eli Manning, Delanie Walker, Josh Gordon
Should I drop Arian Foster for Charles Simm, J Howard or Matt Jones ?
Should I pick up E Sanders or M Thomas, who should I drop ?
This is 8 teams standard .

Hi Mike-

10 team standard league. I lost big time this week due to injuries/players out including Rawls, Snead and Walker.

My roster

QB- Carr

RB- Gurley, C. Sims

WR- Alshon, Maclin, B Marshall

TE- D Walker

Flex- Crabtree, Bernard

DST- Ravens

BE- Rawls, Ryan Mathews (BYE), Snead, Mike Wallace

So RB is my first priority because Gurley is against Arizona this week and not sure how long Sims will be a starter..Plus Rawls is injured and Mathews on bye. Going for Howard on the WW and if not Washington.

But who do I drop?? Consensus seems to be Wallace or Crabtree, though I was actually thinking Rawls (b/c who knows his worth when he returns?) or Bernard..what do you think?

Rudolph is also on the WW and I may have to actually drop Walker for him..would that be crazy?

Thanks!