[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love football, I love helping others so ask away!

Mikexchoi

Hey mike,

This is my first season in fantasy and my opponent this week has offered me L. Murray for the Buffalo Bills, but I really need a win this week, so I'm hesitant to trade with him.

My roster is:

QB-Brady

RB-L.Miller

RB-D.Washington (or i could B.Powell)

WR-A.Brown

WR-J.Edelman

TE-G.Olson

Flex-Marvin Jones

Kicker-A.Vinatieri

Def-Bills (I also have Seahawks on my bench fyi)

His roster is:

QB-D.Brees

RB-J.Charles

RB-L.Bell (Murray is on his bench fyi)

WR-T.Hilton

WR-O.Beckham

TE-J.Graham

Flex-A.Cooper

Kicker-B.McManus

Def-Rams

Any advice at all? What should I do? Thank you in advance!

16-team full PPR league. My team is first in signature. Guy really needs a starting RB (which I know will leave my RB group razor thin, but willing to possibly take the chance):

I give: Dalton, D. Parker, Matt Jones

I get: Rivers, Dez

WW RB pickups: Asiata, DeAndre Washington, D. Lewis, Gillislee, Blue, McCluster, Perkins

Should I do this trade? I've already lost Allen and Woodhead to injury, so I'm thinking I've hit my injury quota for the year. As long as C-Mike and D. Murray stay healthy, I'm okay.

.5 PPR. If I did this trade I would have sanders in the flex spot.

Currently 2-3 in 10 team league. 4 teams make playoffs

I give up: Antonio Brown, Martellus Bennett, Jeremy Kerley

I get: Odell Beckham Jr, Emmanuel Sanders, Travis Kelce

My wrs currently are: AB, Diggs, Allen Robinson, Kerley, Snead

My rbs are: Ingram, Lacy, McKinnon, Jennings

So I don't know who to start this weekend between Hoyer and Bortles at QB. Hoyer has been putting up great numbers (I also happen to have his WR corps in my team, Jeffery, Royal and Meredith). But Bortles has been performing decently as well. Who do I start?

Standard League

16-team PPR (1st team in signature below). I currently have Kerley at my flex, but someone just dropped Crowder, and with Reed "questionable" (at best, considering concussion history), should I make a waiver bid (FAAB) for Crowder instead of Kerley (given that Kaep is now QB)?

Full point PPR league. Bonus for yardage, 40+yd completions and TDs.

Hopkins home v. Ind.

Cooper home v. KC

Coates @Mia.

I think this is closer then it looks. I'm thinking Hopkins and Coates. Last week I went Coates and Cooper and that worked.

I need two.

Hey mike,

This is my first season in fantasy and my opponent this week has offered me L. Murray for the Buffalo Bills, but I really need a win this week, so I'm hesitant to trade with him.

My roster is:

QB-Brady

RB-L.Miller

RB-D.Washington (or i could B.Powell)

WR-A.Brown

WR-J.Edelman

TE-G.Olson

Flex-Marvin Jones

Kicker-A.Vinatieri

Def-Bills (I also have Seahawks on my bench fyi)

His roster is:

QB-D.Brees

RB-J.Charles

RB-L.Bell (Murray is on his bench fyi)

WR-T.Hilton

WR-O.Beckham

TE-J.Graham

Flex-A.Cooper

Kicker-B.McManus

Def-Rams

Any advice at all? What should I do? Thank you in advance!

I wouldn't take L Murray right now. The Raiders have no confidence in him and the Bills are a great defense to have because of their floor for a defense. Murray has slid into RB3/4 category now and is still trending downard.

16-team full PPR league. My team is first in signature. Guy really needs a starting RB (which I know will leave my RB group razor thin, but willing to possibly take the chance):

I give: Dalton, D. Parker, Matt Jones

I get: Rivers, Dez

WW RB pickups: Asiata, DeAndre Washington, D. Lewis, Gillislee, Blue, McCluster, Perkins

Should I do this trade? I've already lost Allen and Woodhead to injury, so I'm thinking I've hit my injury quota for the year. As long as C-Mike and D. Murray stay healthy, I'm okay.

I like that trade. Parker is a poor man's cook and will be inconsistent all year. Dalton is slightly better than Rivers because of Green. But I like how the Cowboys are dealing with Dez's injury. I have him myself and i would rather have him sit out longer to come back stronger for the second half of the season. And his fantasy playoff schedule is nice. And it doesn't matter who is throwing the ball, Dak or Romo, because Dak is starting to make more difficult throws with success and Romo is Romo. Lewis is a GREAT pickup for a full PPR league!

Edited by Mikexchoi

.5 PPR. If I did this trade I would have sanders in the flex spot.

Currently 2-3 in 10 team league. 4 teams make playoffs

I give up: Antonio Brown, Martellus Bennett, Jeremy Kerley

I get: Odell Beckham Jr, Emmanuel Sanders, Travis Kelce

My wrs currently are: AB, Diggs, Allen Robinson, Kerley, Snead

My rbs are: Ingram, Lacy, McKinnon, Jennings

I don't really like that trade. Odell is struggling this year and the only touchdown he got last week was from garbage time. I think Bennett will be good now that brady is back. Sanders doesn't have a consistent QB

I like that trade. Parker is a poor man's cook and will be inconsistent all year. Dalton is slightly better than Rivers because of Green. But I like how the Cowboys are dealing with Dez's injury. I have him myself and i would rather have him sit out longer to come back stronger for the second half of the season. And his fantasy playoff schedule is nice. And it doesn't matter who is throwing the ball, Dak or Romo, because Dak is starting to make more difficult throws with success and Romo is Romo. Lewis is a GREAT pickup for a full PPR league!

Thanks, got Lewis for $7 (beat out a $5 FAAB).

Next question: I have Kerley at flex right now (assuming Dez is out). Dwayne Washington and Crowder (with Reed out, I like him) are both available on waivers. Do I put a FAAB on either of them for tonight, or do I stick with Kerley? Thanks.

PPR League. Need to start 4 from the following list and at least one RB and one WR (I don't have to have the TE, but they do get 1 pt for 7 yards receiving vs 1 pt for 10 yards on the others):

Todd Gurley @Lions

Carlos Hyde @ Bills

Kelvin Benjamin @ Saints

Alshon Jeffery vs Jaguars

Julio Jones @ Seahawks

Jordan Matthews @ Redskins

Coby Fleener vs Panthers

Currently I have in Gurley, Benjamin, Jones and Matthews. Thinking that I should probably start Hyde based on recent performance, but am not confident.. which 4 should I start?