[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love football, I love helping others so ask away!

Mikexchoi

Hi,

IN a PPR league and get 1 pt per reception, .1 per yard and 6pts per TD.

have positions service bet need a 3rd receiver. would you go with Sterling Shepherd or Kyle Rudolph?

I would have to go with Shephard. That Minnesota defense is legit but they do give up some yards to WRs. They will also be forced to shut down ODB and still keep an eye on Cruz too. I feel like Sterling can sneak in and capitalize on that. NYG don't really allow a lot of yards to TEs

• Like 1

So I'm doing pretty well on RBs, and have no TE (but Marty B is available). Would this trade be giving too much for the Gronk?

I would be giving Devonta Freeman, Devonte Parker for Julian Edelman and Gronkowski.. PPR

That's not a bad trade IMO and selling high on Freeman is a good idea. And when Brady comes back, Edelman and Gronk will go off, especially in PPR. I like this trade. the only thing I don't like is I don't like having the same players from the same team in the starting lineup but this may be an exception.

It's bye week for a couple of my flex players. I could either start Sterling Shepard or Matt jones. I will put a bid on Emmanuel sanders so if I get him I could start him also. Who would you start in order? I'm in a standard league. Thanks for your advice, this is my first year in fantasy so I'm learning the ropes.

Edited by Giant killer

It's bye week for a couple of my flex players. I could either start Sterling Shepard or Matt jones. I will put a bid on Emmanuel sanders so if I get him I could start him also. Who would you start in order? I'm in a standard league. Thanks for your advice, this is my first year in fantasy so I'm learning the ropes.

That's awesome man! I love to help out people who are starting out! I have a league with some buddies to help them get into it. I would start Jones this week because of his matchup against the Browns. That minnesota D looks really good and would shy away from Sterling. Sanders could be a good flex play going up against the Bucs but I think Jones will run more against the Browns and score a TD.

That's awesome man! I love to help out people who are starting out! I have a league with some buddies to help them get into it. I would start Jones this week because of his matchup against the Browns. That minnesota D looks really good and would shy away from Sterling. Sanders could be a good flex play going up against the Bucs but I think Jones will run more against the Browns and score a TD.

My team is in my SIG and that's how I have it set up unless Gates doesn't play I'll put Henry in. I'm wondering if I have the right starting lineup in? I just picked up Adam Humphries whose been doing decent but he's facing Denver so idk. Any help is appreciated.

My team is in my SIG and that's how I have it set up unless Gates doesn't play I'll put Henry in. I'm wondering if I have the right starting lineup in? I just picked up Adam Humphries whose been doing decent but he's facing Denver so idk. Any help is appreciated.

I think you have the best lineup possible but I might swap out Humphries for Floyd. He passed the concussion protocol. Denver has too many defensive weapons and cover the slot WR pretty well.

Thanks Adonis!

It's hard not to start Freeman, especially after he blew up for 200 total yards last week but this Carolina defense does not like to allow rushing yards. but their last two games have been against Min and SF who don't exactly have a high powered offense. The safer pick would be Tyrell because of that matchup. The chargers defense lost Teo and hasn't looked that great, with the exception to Verrett, so this could be a higher scoring game. But you also have to consider that the Saints got torched on the ground by ATL so the Chargers may be looking to run more behind Gordon and slow the game down.

Freeman could surprise but it is against him. He hasn't done much until last week and that was because of a heavily favored matchup. So go with Tyrell who will definitely get the looks and has the same matchup. Hopefully he can take one in for a TD.

*Also, Matt has a thumb issue and it could affect his play.

Thank you sir. You rock!

Cam Newton for Matt Ryan and Sterling Shepard?

Fairly deep at receiver already in a PPR league so Shepard may free up an additional trade as well.

With pass TD's at 6 points, it feels like this is a good trade. I see Ryan good for 200 Yds and 1-2 TD's minimum every game.

Only thing holding me back is the upside of Cam Newton and his use around the goal line. Panthers inside the 10, it will be Cam passing or QB run.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

The Chiefs D/ST are facing the Steelers who are looking to bounce back after last week's embarrassment. They have Le'Veon Bell returning as well. Should I stick with the Chiefs D/ST or stream one this week?

Waiver Wire options to use:

PIT D/ST vs KC

TEN D/ST vs HOU

TB D/ST vs DEN

JAX D/ST vs IND

IND D/ST vs JAX

ATL D/ST vs CAR

SF D/ST vs DAL

DAL D/ST vs SF

Thanks man!

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

10 team standard, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, TE, Def, K

Rivers

Cj Anderson, L. Miller, Charles SIms, Riddick, Yeldon

A. Brown, A. Robinson, K. Benjamin, J. Matthews, E. Sanders, P. Dorsett

Pitta, Eiffert (Out)

Eagles (Bye), Chiefs

No Kicker.

I need a kicker and someone has to go or.... I could go with no kicker and take the loss since our league has 8 out of 10 teams go to the playoffs so it isn't like one loss is that bad.

Hi, I am in a ppr 10 team league and currently have Stafford, Ingram, Michael, green, Landry, reed, m Jones, cardinals and cantanzaro. I have Brady, l Murray, Shepard, A foster and darkwa amongst others on my bench. I am worried about murrays decreasing touches. Would you advise trying to trade him away for lacy this week to a team in need of RBs. Thank you.

The Chiefs D/ST are facing the Steelers who are looking to bounce back after last week's embarrassment. They have Le'Veon Bell returning as well. Should I stick with the Chiefs D/ST or stream one this week?

Waiver Wire options to use:

PIT D/ST vs KC

TEN D/ST vs HOU

TB D/ST vs DEN

JAX D/ST vs IND

IND D/ST vs JAX

ATL D/ST vs CAR

SF D/ST vs DAL

DAL D/ST vs SF

Thanks man!

this is not my thread but I saw your question and thought I would answer. I have a site I go to for Defenses and seriously, none of those defense is listed as good defenses for this week. The only ones they mention that you have listed are Jax and KC. It has a yellow caution mark beside KC and says if you have no other choice choose Jax or another team. The yellow caution mark for KC basically says that he thinks they may have a good game but nothing like last week but it is just a hunch hence the caution mark. So if is were me, I would hang onto KC. I am playing them this week too because my other Def is Eagles (bye) and I wanted to hang onto both to see what KC does going forward. They had some injuries on the KC defense. I don't know if this past week was because the new guys are stepping up or if the injured guys are returning or just a fluke.

• Like 2

this is not my thread but I saw your question and thought I would answer. I have a site I go to for Defenses and seriously, none of those defense is listed as good defenses for this week. The only ones they mention that you have listed are Jax and KC. It has a yellow caution mark beside KC and says if you have no other choice choose Jax or another team. The yellow caution mark for KC basically says that he thinks they may have a good game but nothing like last week but it is just a hunch hence the caution mark. So if is were me, I would hang onto KC. I am playing them this week too because my other Def is Eagles (bye) and I wanted to hang onto both to see what KC does going forward. They had some injuries on the KC defense. I don't know if this past week was because the new guys are stepping up or if the injured guys are returning or just a fluke.

I'm sure Mike doesn't mind TOO much that you're posting in his thread lol. I appreciate the feedback. You have valid points. I've been going back and forth if I should just stick with KC's D/ST just because I know they're a solid unit. Plus like you said, these WW options just aren't good. I was maybe leaning towards TEN because of what NE was able to do to them but obviously NE has a better defense and overall team. I mostly picked up TEN D/ST because of the Chief's bye week in week 5 as they are playing MIA but I might switch it around and pick up MIA D/ST considering TEN offense isn't good.

1. Start Rudolph or Thomas?

2. Trade Murray now or wait?

I think I need to get a Top 15 WR without giving up Landry, Maclin, or Cobb

What should I package to get one? I can provide teams that could use an RB

trying to package Murray and Decker

What/who should I target?

3. Play Riddick this week, trade him next week?

What/who should I target?

PPR League: TD-6pts, .1 per yard, 1 per reception

I'm really hurting with my RB's and here are my options. My two top RB's are out for injuries so it leaves me C-Mike, Fozzy Wittiker, Langford, Darkwa and Dixon (Balt). I'm trying to rebuild since nobody in my league likes to trade. Right now, I'm solid with WR's, but really hurting here. I'm starting 3 WR's. Right now, I have C-Mike in and Wittiker. I picked up Dixon in hopes when he comes back, he will be the starter but I'm trying to rebuild. This week, would you start Wittiker over Darkwa?

I have 2 solid QB/WR connections with Roethlisberger/Brown and Wentz/Matthews. Is it worth throwing out one connection to see if anyone will bite with giving me RB's?