[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kenneth Dixon and the hype

medalofhonor

Between being a rookie, West doing so well, and coming off of a knee injury, I doubt he'll start. My guess is he'll be lucky to get 10 carries this week.

I meant hopefully we'll start to see his talent this week............as in hopefully he plays this week. I don't expect him to start right off the bat, but I also don't think it will take too long. I don't think Terrence West is that good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Safe to drop him with west balling out 3 straight weeks?

If you need help elsewhere, yes. If you can hold him, then hold him. But if you own West, you better keep him.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bs-sp-ravens-notebook-1027-20161026-story.html

Jeff ZrebiecContact ReporterThe Baltimore Sun

Ravens' Kenneth Dixon getting more practice opportunities with Terrance West ailing

With starting running back Terrance West missing practice this week because of an ankle injury, rookie fourth-round draft pick Kenneth Dixon got more opportunities and coach John Harbaugh liked what he saw.

"He looked a little more juiced up today," Harbaugh said. "He's starting to get healthier and looked more 100 percent maybe than he has in the last couple of weeks."

Dixon missed the first four games with a strained MCL in his left knee. In three games since his return, he has six carries for 10 yards and three receptions for six yards. Harbaugh mentioned earlier the week that he wants to get Dixon more involved.

"If he wants me to get a better workload, I'm definitely prepared for it," Dixon said. "The old saying is, 'Stay ready so that you don't have to get ready.' That's kind of what I've been doing, just staying with my workload and just keep grinding, and when the team calls on me, I'll be ready to answer the bell."

Edited by michaelredd9

Even with the Ravens being on a bye, I'm grabbing Dixon this week. I don't want to miss out on him in waivers if news comes out early next week that Dixon will be featured going forward. And It wouldn't surprise me if West isn't really hurt and they are just resting him and want to plug Dixon in as the featured back without any fanfare.

Edited by michaelredd9

Anime is for nerds fyi

Some anime is bad azz. Try and go watching Akira, might change your mind a bit. As for Dix, held him for quite a while and dropped him for need elsewhere, when West started going off. Not sure what he brings to the table. Dude in my local picked him up shortly after I kicked him to the curb.