Sign in to follow this  
Helpmeout

Kwon Alexander or Navarro Bowman

Helpmeout    101

Is KA legit? Enough so, to drop Bowman for him?

We only have one IDP in a 10 team league, so there are plenty of options

XFlash    73

both are great.

Only 1 IDP? Is the league getting their feet wet with IDP before moving to larger IDP rosters?

Kwon is off to a fast start. Since only 1 IDP. I would go with Kwon. TB defense will be on the field a lot. SF defense will too, but like last week, news said Bowman was pulled after the game was out of hand.

Helpmeout    101

both are great.

Only 1 IDP? Is the league getting their feet wet with IDP before moving to larger IDP rosters?

Kwon is off to a fast start. Since only 1 IDP. I would go with Kwon. TB defense will be on the field a lot. SF defense will too, but like last week, news said Bowman was pulled after the game was out of hand.

I assume so. It's only the second year I've been in this league and last year it wasn't IDP. Either that or the commish set it up on accident

Thanks for the input

BowDown    0

I'm lucky enough to have both in a league I just drafted🤑🤑🤑 Bowman was pulled simply because it was a pre-season game. He's still just 29 and a year removed from he and LK being a step above the rest... my 5 cents

Bob K    0

I had Alexander last year.  He had some huge games.  Bowman is a bit risky coming off a tough injury.

Dcat    114

Kwon was a stud in IDP leagues for the first 3/4 of the season last year.  Bwmann can be great, but he has an injury history to think about.