[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kwon Alexander or Navarro Bowman

Helpmeout

both are great.

Only 1 IDP? Is the league getting their feet wet with IDP before moving to larger IDP rosters?

Kwon is off to a fast start. Since only 1 IDP. I would go with Kwon. TB defense will be on the field a lot. SF defense will too, but like last week, news said Bowman was pulled after the game was out of hand.

both are great.

Only 1 IDP? Is the league getting their feet wet with IDP before moving to larger IDP rosters?

Kwon is off to a fast start. Since only 1 IDP. I would go with Kwon. TB defense will be on the field a lot. SF defense will too, but like last week, news said Bowman was pulled after the game was out of hand.

I assume so. It's only the second year I've been in this league and last year it wasn't IDP. Either that or the commish set it up on accident

Thanks for the input

• 10 months later...