[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charles is gonna play...

anismith

Surely gonna hurt ware,how much...is anyone's guess. Glad to have Charles back and just in time with bell getting back as I've been using Williams.

I'm still playing Ware this week. I don't think Charles is 100% and with the bye week next week, I bet they just use him sparingly.

This....

It not like he is lighting it up in practice....and now all of a sudden he gets major touches? :crazy::coach:

Crazy coach speak. If he practices without being limited this week, maybe he gets some touches; acceleration and cutting will seal anybody's decision.

This....

It not like he is lighting it up in practice....and now all of a sudden he gets major touches? :crazy::coach:

Crazy coach speak. If he practices without being limited this week, maybe he gets some touches; acceleration and cutting will seal anybody's decision.

Ok where do you see hes not lighting it up in practice?

Because im told he is.

Im also told his cuts look incredible

I also see a a guy in ware fumbling all over the field.

its over ware is done.

This

again,

Why would that be stupid.. reports are his cuts looks incredible and they have been overly patient with him.

if hes ready hes ready. You dont just rest someone because you want to rest them

especially when you are playing a team that you know you need a win against to make the playoffs potentially.

Ware is liable he fumbles

Because im told he is.

its over ware is done.

I see the yards from scrimmage leader for running backs.

STUPID IF THE CHIEFS PLAY HIM SUNDAY!!!!!! with the bye coming why not give him the extra time to get healthy???? Come back after the break full of piss and vinegar!!!!!!

Because the Chiefs failed to put him on the PUP list, which would have given them 6 weeks of roster relief. They are bringing him back this week to save face as an organization. So they HAVE to bring him back this week - otherwise they totally fooked up their roster make up.

And with Charcandrick West dinged up, i see this as a 50/50 split. Reid doesnt activate guys and not use them

• Like 1

As a Ware fan, I hate to say it, but Charles matches up better against the Steelers. I'm not going to even try to predict his health or utilization, but this game will tell a lot. Still rolling Spencer B Ware out there in the thought he at least gets the early down and goal to go poundings.

Because im told he is.

its over ware is done.

Who told you his cuts look incredible? Who told you he is lighting up in practice? Names please.

• Like 1

Andy Reid said this (two weeks ago): "I thought last week, [Charles] looked good,” Reid said. “You could see him getting in and out of his cuts. It looked like Jamaal. It’s just a matter of the endurance part of it and the security on how he feels about the leg. But yeah, he can still scoot.”

http://www.chiefs.com/news/article-2/Andy-Reid-Spoke-on-Monday-About-Jamaal-Charles%E2%80%99-Availability-/48b44de9-d195-489e-9920-e26bee7cbe58

Not sure about "his cuts look incredible" ... maybe Trump said that or something during the debate? "Jamaal Charles, he's going to be great. The yardage will be hyooouge. His cuts look incredible."

• Like 7