[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charles is gonna play...

anismith

I really thought since Charles was getting healthier that Reid would have played him more to get a rhythm going not only for Charles, but for the offense as a whole.

I'll be happy if they keep this up the whole season :tup:

Should us Charles owner be worried after today's game?

Yes. As an owner of both, I think today was the worst-case scenario. After Ware's mediocre post week 1 performances, I was hoping for split touches something like a 15-7 in favor of Charles. Was worried about Reid giving a 50/50 split. Wasn't expecting Ware to out-touch him and look better doing it. It's going to be an issue going forward predicting who will get the most touches and the most goal line work each week. Stewart/Williams all over again. Ugh.

Charles 9 carries 33 yards, one carry was 17 that means 16 total on the other 8.

He had rushes of 6, 1, 17, 2, 4(TD), 3, 2, 1, -3,

Those first 6 were in the first half, the first 5 on the two first scoring drives.

I watched the game and he looked good at times, and was used a lot early. Once they had a comfy lead they ran Ware more and more, Charles didn't seem to be on the field much.

I was at the OAK/KC game, that field was an absolute mess, it was really just awful. With the 2nd half lead and sketchy field, I think KC was protecting Charles more than anything.

Ware's value will never be higher than it is right now after having such dominate numbers compared to Charles in that game and most people won't really consider the game situation. Personally, I'm selling high while I can. I have an offer for Marvin Jones, still trying to do even better if possible but will most likely end up taking that offer as I need WR help.

• Like 2

For those of us with Charles and Ware, is it really prudent to trade away Ware? I mean I didn't draft him with intent to play him, i drafted him as insurance for Charles inevitable injury.

Until Charles proves he's the lead back in KC, I think it would be foolish to trade either, unless you have excellent RB depth and are desperate elsewhere.

• Like 1

Jamaal Charles experienced knee swelling on Friday and is listed as questionable for Week 7 against the Saints.

Charles was added to Friday's injury report as questionable, going through only a "limited" practice. Charles has encountered multiple setbacks since tearing his ACL last Week 5 and is now in legitimate danger of not playing against New Orleans. Look for another heavy workload out of Spencer Ware regardless of whether Charles suits up. Even if Charles is active, he would be a high-risk flex option. Ware remains an every-week fantasy RB1. Oct 21 - 2:14 PM