[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm about to be a free agent

Shorttynaz

I've never understood how someone can change alliances. It's one thing if you never had a team, and adopt one. But, to have a home team, and then change to another team.... That makes no sense to me. As painful as the Vikes, Twins, Gophers, T-Wolves have been to watch at times, there's no way I could ever pull for anybody else. It's in my blood. I'd quit watching sports entirely before I'd switch. :shrug:

That said, I realize that the OP might just be venting. ;)

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 1

Venting is what it is. I've been a Colts fan since Jeff George / Jack Trudeau, Eric Dickerson / Billy Brooks era. When your team's best offensive weapon is Dean Biasucci (kicker), one wonders why did I start liking this team?

Edited by Shorttynaz

If you're a lifelong fan and born into that fanbase it is hard, but I moved to CLE in 1981 at age 17, was a fan of LA teams (mostly Dodgers and Lakers) but became a Browns (then Cavs and Indians) fan over the years. Not sure I could ever drop the Browns, nor really root for another team. Mostly just some venting here too. But 35 years of sports futility (until the Cavs title) was hard to take.

Grigson needs to go yesterday. Just read this article where he's acting like it's someone else's fault they can't put a team together. You're the GM, you idiot! :furious:

From ESPN:

Indianapolis Colts general manager Ryan Grigson said during a radio interview this week that the team has had a difficult time improving its defense because it gave quarterback Andrew Luck a new $140 million contract during the offseason.

"We have a defense that is work in progress," Grigson said on Fox Sports Radio. "When you pay Andrew what we did, it's going to take some time to build on the other side of the ball."

I wonder if they could lure Arians back after they fire Pagano this year?

Grigson needs to go yesterday. Just read this article where he's acting like it's someone else's fault they can't put a team together. You're the GM, you idiot! :furious:

From ESPN:

Indianapolis Colts general manager Ryan Grigson said during a radio interview this week that the team has had a difficult time improving its defense because it gave quarterback Andrew Luck a new $140 million contract during the offseason.

"We have a defense that is work in progress," Grigson said on Fox Sports Radio. "When you pay Andrew what we did, it's going to take some time to build on the other side of the ball."

I wonder if they could lure Arians back after they fire Pagano this year?

He should take a page from the Carroll and Schneider book of paying your qb top dollars and still fielding a studly defense. Sounds like very poor management of cap space and player talent evaluation.