[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Savage Week 5 Fantasy Advice

Randy Savage

In a 0.5 ppr and 0.5 point per target dynasty league. We start 2 rb, 3 wr, te, and an off. Flex (qb, rb, wr, te).

My current roster is

Qb-luck

Rb- Miller, freeman, mccoy, blount, coleman

Wr- cooper, d. Thoms, cooks, floyd, dorsett, enunwa

Te- gronk

The following deal is on table.

I give up miller, gronk, cooper/thomas, mccoy and blount.

I get rodgers, Bell, landry, eifert and either gio or Crowell.

A- do I accept the deal

B- If I accept, do I send cooper or thomas and should I get back gio or Crowell?

Would probably start luck and Rodgers at qb and flex

Hey Jvonsak,

Interesting set up you guys got here. A lot of big names being thrown out there. In your situation I like the trade. Bell is the kicker for me. He's just too good when healthy and such a huge part of that Offense. Like Rodgers/Landry rest of way too

I would keep Cooper over DT and I would take back Crowell. Not happy about Gio or Crowell but don't think one will hurt you either way. Good luck!

• Like 1

Cruz

Coates

Inman

Boldin

Sharpe

Dorsett

Sanu

Hogan

Garcon

I kinda need a WR, should I drop Cousins for any of these guys?

If your line up is in your sig, your WRs are fine. I would target a RB if anything.

To answer the question, though. I like Coates/Sharpe/Inman in that order.

Hey Parm,

1.Brady > Wilson and by a decent margin.

2. I like your thinking. I'm a huge believer in trading bench spots for upgrades on your starters. I like a Gurley/Matthews for Gordon/WR is a good move. I also really like Bell. Your WRs are very deep, I would try and trade Matthews with Gurley or Fuller with Gurley. Bell is the RB1 pending on his health. Is Denagelo on the waivers now as well or is the guy with Bell hoarding him? With having Brady, those WRs, Brady and Bell/DWill, you lock up a solid roster each week. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Good luck man!

Thanks for the reply! To follow up...

1. Brady it is.

2. So I offered Gurly/Mathews for Gordon and he said he doesn't want Gurly. But that he'd take Matthews/Fuller. Not an unfair deal but it depletes me at WR and doesn't Unload me of Gurly...Any thoughts there?

Also, obviously Bell is the better RB1 target, I just don't think the Owner would go for Gurly/Mattews or Gury/Fuller. Would Gurly/Hilton for Bell/lesser receiver be something to consider or too much?

Thanks again!

Hm, not interested in Wilson personally.

I'm not super high on Eli, but he is certainly an upgrade and has good 2H schedule. If you could do an Eli/Evans for Cobb/Gore, that would be good. Mention that his strengths are QB/WR and his weakness is RB, which you would be fulfilling. See if that works and go from there.

Unfortunately the trade was declined. I've offered something along the lines of; Pitta & Flacco & Pryor for Russle / Baldwin... So maybe that'll be good. I can't think of anything else. It's tough... but I just can't trust flacco.

I am in a standard scoring 10 team espn league and could use an opinion on some moves.

Here is my lineup:
QB: Cam Newton
RB: Ezekiel Elliot
RB: Lamar MIller

FLEX: Melvin Gordon
WR: Doug Baldwin
WR: T.Y Hilton
TE: Cameron Brate
D/ST: Seahawks
K: Dustin Hopkins

Bench: John Brown, Tyrell Williams, Eagles, Matt jones, Jeremy Langford, Sammy Watkins, Josh Gordon

Do you think I should pick up Dak Prescot and start him due to Cam newtons questionable status or pick up cams backup and wait until the last minute to see if newton is playing?

Is it time to cut ties with Jeremy Langford? Is it worth holding on to him as a potential handcuff upon his return?

Is sammy watkins worth holding on to?

P.S: I am already dropping josh gordon.

Thank You!

Hey Jvonsak,

Interesting set up you guys got here. A lot of big names being thrown out there. In your situation I like the trade. Bell is the kicker for me. He's just too good when healthy and such a huge part of that Offense. Like Rodgers/Landry rest of way too

I would keep Cooper over DT and I would take back Crowell. Not happy about Gio or Crowell but don't think one will hurt you either way. Good luck!

Ok, maybe not as mega as before. Revised deal is

I give up Miller, blount, Thomas, gronk, Floyd and dorsett

I get rodgers, Bell, Cobb, eifert, d. Williams and gio

Thanks for the reply! To follow up...

1. Brady it is.

2. So I offered Gurly/Mathews for Gordon and he said he doesn't want Gurly. But that he'd take Matthews/Fuller. Not an unfair deal but it depletes me at WR and doesn't Unload me of Gurly...Any thoughts there?

Also, obviously Bell is the better RB1 target, I just don't think the Owner would go for Gurly/Mattews or Gury/Fuller. Would Gurly/Hilton for Bell/lesser receiver be something to consider or too much?

Thanks again!

Hey Parm,

I like that Matthews/Fuller for for Gordon deal. You can certainly live with Marshall/Hilton/Edelam/Tyrell Williams at WR. I think Gurley/Hilton is a bit too much to give up for Bell and a lower level receiver. It would depend on that WR.

Unfortunately the trade was declined. I've offered something along the lines of; Pitta & Flacco & Pryor for Russle / Baldwin... So maybe that'll be good. I can't think of anything else. It's tough... but I just can't trust flacco.

Understandable. However, I think Pryor is too much to give for Russell and Baldwin. Maybe hold tight and roll with Flacco this week who has a decent matchup, and look to trade him next week. I like your team this week.
  • Like 1

I am in a standard scoring 10 team espn league and could use an opinion on some moves.

Here is my lineup:

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Ezekiel Elliot

RB: Lamar MIller

FLEX: Melvin Gordon

WR: Doug Baldwin

WR: T.Y Hilton

TE: Cameron Brate

D/ST: Seahawks

K: Dustin Hopkins

Bench: John Brown, Tyrell Williams, Eagles, Matt jones, Jeremy Langford, Sammy Watkins, Josh Gordon

Do you think I should pick up Dak Prescot and start him due to Cam newtons questionable status or pick up cams backup and wait until the last minute to see if newton is playing?

Is it time to cut ties with Jeremy Langford? Is it worth holding on to him as a potential handcuff upon his return?

Is sammy watkins worth holding on to?

P.S: I am already dropping josh gordon.

Thank You!

Depends on who else is out there at QB. Give me a list of FA QBs and I could make a few suggestions, but Dak isn't bad choice.

Yes, im cutting ties with Langford. Howard's team IMO.

Yes, cut ties with Sammy. No use this year.

Good call on Gordon. Maybe next year? Haha

Understandable. However, I think Pryor is too much to give for Russell and Baldwin. Maybe hold tight and roll with Flacco this week who has a decent matchup, and look to trade him next week. I like your team this week.

If you're sure... I just kinda can't deal without having a QB combo and I feel like Flacco's going to go back to turnover flacco with norman and everything. I'd even be willing to trade Flacco / L.Bell / For something along the lines of a solid QB1 but if you think he's good enough, I'll give it a shot and try again next week.

Ok, maybe not as mega as before. Revised deal is

I give up Miller, blount, Thomas, gronk, Floyd and dorsett

I get rodgers, Bell, Cobb, eifert, d. Williams and gio

Eh, tough. Got an update about 20 minutes ago that Eiefert suffered a setback in practice. That's not good news. You snagging Bell/DWill is big though. Down on Cobb a little. Any chance you can work something out without Gronk/Eifert?
  • Like 1

If you're sure... I just kinda can't deal without having a QB combo and I feel like Flacco's going to go back to turnover flacco with norman and everything. I'd even be willing to trade Flacco / L.Bell / For something along the lines of a solid QB1 but if you think he's good enough, I'll give it a shot and try again next week.

Interesting enough, I prefer QB/RB or RB/WR combos in season long. Makes your team more consistent, IMO. However, a QB/WR duo isn't necessarily bad either. Your RBs are elite, your WRs are decent and your TEs are steady. Remind me, your league is 4 points per passing TD, correct?

Interesting enough, I prefer QB/RB or RB/WR combos in season long. Makes your team more consistent, IMO. However, a QB/WR duo isn't necessarily bad either. Your RBs are elite, your WRs are decent and your TEs are steady. Remind me, your league is 4 points per passing TD, correct?

Rushing Yards

10 yards per point

Receiving Yards

10 yards per point

Receptions

It's probably poorly explained but it's the best I can come up with to tell you.

Pretty much; Every 25 passing yards is 1pt

Each sack is -2pts

Each int is -3pts

Every TD is 7pts + the yards with the TD

Edited by Aegysoi

Hey Parm,

I like that Matthews/Fuller for for Gordon deal. You can certainly live with Marshall/Hilton/Edelam/Tyrell Williams at WR. I think Gurley/Hilton is a bit too much to give up for Bell and a lower level receiver. It would depend on that WR.

Yeah I'd live. I have snead too :) Thanks for the help. I countered with Matthews/Williams or Fuller/williams - we'll see what happens!

I like it. If he rejects, don't be afraid to pull the trigger on Fuller/Matthews!

Ok curveball! He just changed his mind about Gurly/matthews and said he'll do that...Do I take that or re-offer Matthews/Fuller?? haha I don't know who I'd rather have on the bench Fuller or Gurly. haha this is madness.

My team

QB Rivers, Brady

WR OBJ, T Hilton, D Baldwin, T Austin, M Sanu, Enunwa

RB Abdullah, D Martin, Whittaker, Cadet

TE Olsen

Other Team

QB Palmer, Manning

WR Benjamin, Smith, Crowder, Royal, Watkins, Decker

RB Gordon, Coleman, Spiller, D Lewis, McCoy, Gurley

TE Gronkowski

Any trade offers you think would be good for me to get Gordon?

Ik my RB situation is bad. Lost them all to injuries week 2.

7 points + however many yards they threw for the TD. So if he threw a td from the 25 yardline that'd be 7+ 1pt so 8pts

Ahh, changes things a bit. I still don't think Wilson is worth it. If you're going to target a QB, look for Brady, Winston, Ryan, Staff. Think these guys fit well with your scoring set up.