[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Savage Week 5 Fantasy Advice

Randy Savage

Ok curveball! He just changed his mind about Gurly/matthews and said he'll do that...Do I take that or re-offer Matthews/Fuller?? haha I don't know who I'd rather have on the bench Fuller or Gurly. haha this is madness.

Haha isn't fantasy football great?

I like the Matthews/Fuller deal much more. Fuller is good, but with your WR depth, Hopkins, Miller and Brock at helm, I'll roll with Gurleys upside.

I have great RB depth and think TE is my weakest position. I was just offered this trade:

I get Gronk and Cooks

I give up Crowell, Hyde & Jordy

Think it's a good trade?

1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving, 6 pts per TD, 5 pt bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

QB - Brady

RB - Le'Veon, Hyde, Riddick, Crowell, Jones, Bernard, Dixon

WR - Antonio, Jordy, Shephard, Hurns

TE - Pitta

K - Catanzaro

Def - Bills

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

Should I trade mike Evans for tom Brady and terell Pryor? .5ppr 4pts for a passing td

Wentz

Gore

McKinnon

Julio

Evans

Delanie walker

Enuwma

Bench

Dez

J stew

Rawls

C mike

Cole beasely

His team

Brady

David Johnson

De Sean Jackson

Travis Benjamin

Kyle Rudolph

Terell Pryor

Bench

A rob

Dak

Tevin Coleman

Edited by Bakerpow

Ok curveball! He just changed his mind about Gurly/matthews and said he'll do that...Do I take that or re-offer Matthews/Fuller?? haha I don't know who I'd rather have on the bench Fuller or Gurly. haha this is madness.

Dang okay i've asked you a million questions and i'm sorry. But this is all just craziness.

New possibility:

I give Gurly, matthews and Fuller for Melvin Gordon and ARob....

again..my Team

Gurly

D.Murray

Marshall

Hilton

Edelman

Pitta

bench

D martin, Matt jones, Mattews, Fuller, Snead, Tyrell williams

Edited by Parmejohn

In a 0.5 ppr and 0.5 point per target dynasty league. We start 2 rb, 3 wr, te, and an off. Flex (qb, rb, wr, te).

My current roster is

Qb-luck

Rb- Miller, freeman, mccoy, blount, coleman

Wr- cooper, d. Thoms, cooks, floyd, dorsett, enunwa

Te- gronk

The following deal is on table.

I give up miller, gronk, cooper/thomas, mccoy and blount.

I get rodgers, Bell, landry, eifert and either gio or Crowell.

A- do I accept the deal

B- If I accept, do I send cooper or thomas and should I get back gio or Crowell?

Would probably start luck and Rodgers at qb and flex

OK, original offer is getting to far fetched. I did move blount for maclin in case I needed extra wr depth. I am interested in getting Bell and he is really wanting miller and cooper somehow.

What do you feel is a good offer for me to acquire Bell.

His roster is

Qb- rodgers, Palmer

Rb-Bell, hyde, lacy, Crowell, Guo.

Wr- Marshall, parker, woods, royal, watkins and Keenan allen.

We do have an ir spot so I could bring on watkins or allen for that spot. Is Miller and cooper for bell and allen or watkins too much?

Edited by jvonsak

I have great RB depth and think TE is my weakest position. I was just offered this trade:

I get Gronk and Cooks

I give up Crowell, Hyde & Jordy

Think it's a good trade?

1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving, 6 pts per TD, 5 pt bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

QB - Brady

RB - Le'Veon, Hyde, Riddick, Crowell, Jones, Bernard, Dixon

WR - Antonio, Jordy, Shephard, Hurns

TE - Pitta

K - Catanzaro

Def - Bills

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

Yes, I take that deal. Good time to sell Hyde IMO

Should I trade mike Evans for tom Brady and terell Pryor? .5ppr 4pts for a passing td

Wentz

Gore

McKinnon

Julio

Evans

Delanie walker

Enuwma

Bench

Dez

J stew

Rawls

C mike

Cole beasely

His team

Brady

David Johnson

De Sean Jackson

Travis Benjamin

Kyle Rudolph

Terell Pryor

Bench

A rob

Dak

Tevin Coleman

Love Evans the 2H of this year but like the side you're getting. Brady/Pyror fits well with your team.

Dang okay i've asked you a million questions and i'm sorry. But this is all just craziness.

New possibility:

I give Gurly, matthews and Fuller for Melvin Gordon and ARob....

again..my Team

Gurly

D.Murray

Marshall

Hilton

Edelman

Pitta

bench

D martin, Matt jones, Mattews, Fuller, Snead, Tyrell williams

Yes! Great deal IMO! Take it and run. Haha

OK, original offer is getting to far fetched. I did move blount for maclin in case I needed extra wr depth. I am interested in getting Bell and he is really wanting miller and cooper somehow.

What do you feel is a good offer for me to acquire Bell.

His roster is

Qb- rodgers, Palmer

Rb-Bell, hyde, lacy, Crowell, Guo.

Wr- Marshall, parker, woods, royal, watkins and Keenan allen.

We do have an ir spot so I could bring on watkins or allen for that spot. Is Miller and cooper for bell and allen or watkins too much?

Miller/Cooper for Bell doesn't benefit you this year IMO. Bell/Parker isn't a bad duo. You getting Maclin certainly helps though

Hey Randy.

My lineup this week (so far) is:

QB Matt Ryan

RB DeMarco Murray

RB Todd Gurley

WR Brandon Marshall

WR TY Hilton

FLEX Melvin Gordon

Should I consider starting Cousins over Ryan? I did that last week and got burned big time with Matty ice scoring over twice his amount.

Also I have a little pickle for my WR situation. Should I consider starting Cooper or Dez this week over Marshall or TY? It seems I can't start the right players every week and it's cost me the first two weeks.

Hey Randy.

My lineup this week (so far) is:

QB Matt Ryan

RB DeMarco Murray

RB Todd Gurley

WR Brandon Marshall

WR TY Hilton

FLEX Melvin Gordon

Should I consider starting Cousins over Ryan? I did that last week and got burned big time with Matty ice scoring over twice his amount.

Also I have a little pickle for my WR situation. Should I consider starting Cooper or Dez this week over Marshall or TY? It seems I can't start the right players every week and it's cost me the first two weeks.

That's a good team you got there. I'm not trilled with either matchup for Kirk or Ryan but id lean Kirk in this one.

Is it PPR league? Standard, roll with Marsh/Hilton easy. PPR, you have to give Cooper some thought.

Hey Savage, not much to choose from but I need a RB in my standard scoring league

R. Jennings (Q) @ GB

K. Dixon vs WASH

W. Smallwood @ DET

CAP vs TB

G. Bernard @ DAL

J. Richard vs SD

Thank you

Tough spot, man. I'd lean Gio, then CAP. TBs funnel defense makes this matchup difficult. Is there anyone on waivers?

I am needing all the help that I can get this week. I keep changing my mind on who to start at WR and FLEX. Team is on my sig as well as what we start in my league...

Currently I am starting:

QB: Rivers

RB: Anderson, Gordon

WR: Julio, Williams

TE: Barnidge

FLEX: Charles Sims

D/ST: Steelers

I can't decide if Williams is the best option at WR and worried about Sims at the FLEX. any advice would be greatly appreciated!

My team is in my SIG and I figured as long as Rawls is on IR I could afford to take a chance on him. What do you expect from him?

Also I've got Panther's D who has sucked so far but I've also got 49ers D as a backup vs. Arizona with Palmer out. I also know Bowman's out too. Which D should I start? Thanks

I am needing all the help that I can get this week. I keep changing my mind on who to start at WR and FLEX. Team is on my sig as well as what we start in my league...

Currently I am starting:

QB: Rivers

RB: Anderson, Gordon

WR: Julio, Williams

TE: Barnidge

FLEX: Charles Sims

D/ST: Steelers

I can't decide if Williams is the best option at WR and worried about Sims at the FLEX. any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hey Evans,

I like Tyrell and Parker this week. So id play Parker over Sims at Flex. Tyrell has the benefit of being the big play guy and going up against the worst team in the league when preventing the big play.

One more for ya Randy

My Hopkins & D. Williams for his M. Gordon and either Diggs/Matthews/Edelman

Is this a good trade? Trying to make this fair, D. Williams has value to him because he owns Bell but what WR should I target?

You certainly win that trade. I can understand his value towards Williams as well. I like Edelman/Matthews/Diggs in that order.