[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Savage Week 5 Fantasy Advice

Randy Savage

My team is in my SIG and I figured as long as Rawls is on IR I could afford to take a chance on him. What do you expect from him?

Also I've got Panther's D who has sucked so far but I've also got 49ers D as a backup vs. Arizona with Palmer out. I also know Bowman's out too. Which D should I start? Thanks

Don't expect much from him, especially with Michael performing well. Was low on him before the year. With having CMike, I don't mind having him on the IR. Could play out well.

I lean Carolinas D even though they have been bad. Have 49ers as a top 10 D this week but, Panthers above at 5.

Don't expect much from him, especially with Michael performing well. Was low on him before the year. With having CMike, I don't mind having him on the IR. Could play out well.

I lean Carolinas D even though they have been bad. Have 49ers as a top 10 D this week but, Panthers above at 5.

Omg I completely left out something i ment Kenneth Dixon because I could put Rawls on IR. So sorry

Do you think Edelman and Gordon is asking for much? I just don't know which WR would make the trade fair?

Yes, that is unfair IMO. Diggs/Gordon would also be little unfair. Remember, you're trading a WR who doesn't have the same value he did 4 weeks ago. who else does he have?

3-1 Record. Lost due to a stat correction last week for Isaiah Crowell. I'm playing the only 4-0 team, and commissioner, this week.

Lot of players on bye this week. Need 3 WR and a Flex play.

OBJ

Kelvin Benjamin

Dontrelle Inman

Robert Woods

Sammy Coates

How should I move play it this week?

Brandon Cooks

Colby Fleener

Christine Michael

Jimmy Graham

Jamal Charles

All on bye this week.

My issue is my RBs. As you can see from my Sig, David Johnson is the only reliable one on my list.

Jennings is injury prone and shares the backfield.

Howard is unproven and my still lose the starting position when Langford comes back.

Sproles shares the backfield with the entire Eagles team ,it seems.

Washington is unproven and shares.

I am thinking of dropping Washington; Theo Riddick and Arian Foster are available. Advice?

3-1 Record. Lost due to a stat correction last week for Isaiah Crowell. I'm playing the only 4-0 team, and commissioner, this week.

Lot of players on bye this week. Need 3 WR and a Flex play.

OBJ

Kelvin Benjamin

Dontrelle Inman

Robert Woods

Sammy Coates

How should I move play it this week?

Brandon Cooks

Colby Fleener

Christine Michael

Jimmy Graham

Jamal Charles

All on bye this week.

Hey Skol, assuming it's PPR, I like OBJ/Kelvin/Coates/Woods.

How is my dfs lineup?

QB- Tom Brady

RB-Jerick McKinnon, Terrance West

WR- AJ Green, Julian Edelman, Sammie Coates

TE- Gronk

FLEX- Martellus Bennett

D-Patriots

Hey Snake,

It's better but you still have too many Patriots. It's your money so if it's what you like, roll with it. However, it's too much focus on one team for cash play. Gronk, believe it or not, is not a safe play. He could very well have a big game which is why I will be playing him in GPPs. I think you're okay with Brady/McKinnon/Edelman/Pats D. However, for cash play I would look other directions. Ertz, Henry, Miller at TE. Marshall/Pryor/Jordy/OBJ at WR. Howard/Freeman/Washington(oak). These are some potential plays you could take a gander out. Ultimately, it's what you feel comfortable with.

My issue is my RBs. As you can see from my Sig, David Johnson is the only reliable one on my list.

Jennings is injury prone and shares the backfield.

Howard is unproven and my still lose the starting position when Langford comes back.

Sproles shares the backfield with the entire Eagles team ,it seems.

Washington is unproven and shares.

I am thinking of dropping Washington; Theo Riddick and Arian Foster are available. Advice?

Hey John,

First, do you have DeAndre Washingtom(Oak) or Dwyane Washington(Det).

I like Howard ROS and think it's his job to lose. Surprised Theo is a FA though.

If you're feeling bold, Howard. If it was PPR, I'd go Howard for sure. Standard makes it really close.

It's standard. I've been going back and forth all week, and it's pretty dang even, which mean's I'll probably go with the match-up of Howard vs Indy.

Miller is going against Minnesota in their new stadium which I can see the Vikings shutting down everyone in that building this year and with Miller not producing a TD yet this year, I have a feeling this won't be the week he starts.

Edited by FlockOfHawks