[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Savage Week 5 Fantasy Advice

Randy Savage

Hi randy, I am in a 10 team ppr league and my team is Brady, Ingram, Michael, green, Landry, reed , m Jones, ARI, cantanzaro. Bench is l Murray, a foster, d Washington, s Shepard, ertz, t west and Stafford. I am short at RB this week due to byes but a bit short overall at RB. Would you trade Brady and m Jones for d Johnson and b cooks? Thanks.....

I like it but think you can wait a week. Bradys value should increase a ton. Also, I would keep M Jones and trade Landry. Love Jones/Staffs playoff stretch(weeks 14-16)

Matt Ryan @ Denver

or

Matt Stafford vs. Eagles?

Both playing good defenses. Ryan with better weaponz, but Denver should grind it out on the ground much more with Lynch as starter.

Don't like either this week but give me Stafford. That has a shoot out potential but Philly secondary is stingy.

What's up Savage, I'm off to a horrible start against my opponent this week who had both David Johnson and Hyde haha(PPR League)...so I need to get lucky and hit big.

My starting lineup looks like;

Cousins

West

Lamar Miller

OBJ

Julio

TE- Cameron Brate

Flex - Amari Cooper

Vikings D

Mason Crosby

I'm leery about both Cousins and Lamar Miller, only because he is facing a Vikings D..and I haven't seen a stud do well against them this season.

Should I keep Miller in, or plug in James White? I also have the options of DeAndre Washington and Jaquizz Rodgers.

At QB, I'll probably roll with Cousins because the only other options are Joe Flacco and Brian Hoyer.

What do you think? This is PPR btw. Thanks Savage.

If you need upside go Hoyer>Kirk. DeAndre>West.

Miller has a tough matchup but because of his floor, you have to start him. If you're sold on needing a high ceiling them plug in Jacquiz

Jay Cutler: Is he worth a stash on a 16 team dynasty league? Or should I finally drop him and let him be someone else's headache?

Cam Newton: How long is he going to be out? Just this week right?

I need help at RB, so is Bobby Rainey a good pickup in a 16 team dynasty league with deep rosters and slim waivers.

Thanks in advance!

Not interested in Cutler. Don't see upside there.

Can should only be out this week but with concussions now-a-days, you never know.

Without knowing other FAs, Rainey isn't a bad pick up.

Hey Randy,

I need help at RB this week

Standard scoring league

G. Bernard @ DAL

W. Smallwood @ DET

R. Mathews @ DET

C. Artis-Payne vs TB

J. Richard vs SD

Fozzy Wittaker vs TB

Currently have Bernard starting, but Cinci has been leaning more and more to Hill, I like the matchup the Eagles backs have with Detroit but I am not sure if Mathews is going to be the go to back either I have a feeling Smallwood might be the future starter there. CAP and Fozzy might get the ball more with Newton out, I think I like Fozzy over CAP. Richard is a clear backup to Washington so who knows how many touches he will get.

Thank you!!

That's a tough spot. I'd lean Gio/Matthews.

I can only play one of these 3 RBs, .5pt PPR

Miller against MN, I can't believe all the sites have him ranked as high as they do. I know he gets volume but it hasn't turned into a lot for him and MN D is ridiculous.

M. Jones against the Ravens. I hear they are worried about strong wind in this one, so maybe more emphasis on short passes and the running game?

Crowell against the Pats. I am worried the Browns are going to get blown out and have to throw all day.

I really don't think I should play Miller, what do you think? Thanks

Miller against MN, I can't believe all the sites have him ranked as high as they do. I know he gets volume but it hasn't turned into a lot for him and MN D is ridiculous.

M. Jones against the Ravens. I hear they are worried about strong wind in this one, so maybe more emphasis on short passes and the running game?

Crowell against the Pats. I am worried the Browns are going to get blown out and have to throw all day.

I'd go Jones. Very windy in BAL and I could see them running a lot because of that.

Haha, not so sure you're going to like this but i'm going Miller. Crowell would be my 2nd play if youre strong on fading Miller. His high floor is hard to pass on.

Dynasty league, 0.5 ppr and 0.5 point per target. We can start 2 rb, 3 wr, off. Flex (qb,rb,wr,te)

Current lineup is

Qb- Luck

Rb- Miller, Mccoy, Freeman, Coleman

Wr- Cooper, Cooks, Maclin, D. Thomas, Floyd, Dorsett

Te- Gronk

I'm starting to get offers for Freeman and Coleman. Do I move one or both, and what should I be looking to get out of them if I would move both? The team that is most interested has

Qb-wilson

Rb- D. Martin, Gurley, Michael, Hill

Wr- Hopkins, A. Robinson, Jeffery, Dez

Te-Walker

Better staying with what I've got?