[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These Thursday games need to stop!

Shaft

I was just gonna come and post the same thing - but it's not like they ever will. The NFL is a me first league - meaning they're in it for the money and if people tune in, sponsors will pay for airtime..

I'm done tuning in though. I'd rather watch the 4th preseason game between any two teams - we may not know one player on the field, but at least they're trying and giving it their all. More fans at those games too..

• Like 1

There are half empty stadiums, crappy play, bad TV ratings, and most importantly minimal fantasy points. :furious:

Preaching to the choir on TNF but this was definitely a start fantasy players at your own risk game. I gave John Brown the bench and he was leading the league in WR targets the last 2 weeks.

Preaching to the choir on TNF but this was definitely a start fantasy players at your own risk game. I gave John Brown the bench and he was leading the league in WR targets the last 2 weeks.

And I started him, didn't have a choice..... :kicksrock:

I was just gonna come and post the same thing - but it's not like they ever will. The NFL is a me first league - meaning they're in it for the money and if people tune in, sponsors will pay for airtime..

I'm done tuning in though. I'd rather watch the 4th preseason game between any two teams - we may not know one player on the field, but at least they're trying and giving it their all. More fans at those games too..

NFL ratings are down significantly this year.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-06/tv-networks-forced-to-give-away-ads-as-nfl-viewership-declines

networks giving away free ads.

Also, viewership down 14% in the 18 - 49 age group in 2016 so far

Edited by Papa Deuce

I had to start David Johnson, and am going against him in another league along with the Card's D. I'm a sick, degenerate bastard and feel dirty for watching this. But i'm watching this. :bag:

'Had to start'? Why would you not start him, haha?

• Like 2