[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago Cubs Bandwagon

Butkus

I hope for my Cubby friends that they go all the way. And even though my boys took 2005 and made it a great year for the city, the Cubs winning it this year would probably rival (if not outright over shadow) the 85' SB.

• 2 weeks later...

Lovable losers no more!!! Words can't describe what Cubdom is feeling right now! I was in the mix outside Wrigley last night and it was surreal.

Hats off to Cleveland for an amazing run, and truly sorry one of us had to lose. How the Indians overcame many significant injuries by riding a wave of excellent management and passion was most impresssive. That Lindor is something special and Andrew Miller is locked down next year as well I believe. More good times coming for the Tribe and its very classy fans.

Lovable losers no more!!! Words can't describe what Cubdom is feeling right now! I was in the mix outside Wrigley last night and it was surreal.

Hats off to Cleveland for an amazing run, and truly sorry one of us had to lose. How the Indians overcame many significant injuries by riding a wave of excellent management and passion was most impresssive. That Lindor is something special and Andrew Miller is locked down next year as well I believe. More good times coming for the Tribe and its very classy fans.

Yeah the fact they lost Michael Brantley who is for all intents and purposes their best player... and were without two of their better starters most if not all of the season is a testament to how good they were and could have been. Heck of a series and what an epic comeback by our Cubs. I couldn't sit down for the last hour or so last night. My legs are sore from all of the fidgeting and eventual jumping around. :woot: