[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gordon for Howard

MRN

Hmmm, I would take Gordon. I'm going to preface this by saying i'm a Chargers homer, but they're a team that could be 5-0 right now, and have never fallen far behind in a game and needed to abandon the run, Gordon has found the end zone 7 times already!! They give it to him more than anyone else within the redzone. Howard had 2 amazing weeks, but those defenses made even Hoyer look like a stud. I like Gordon, that's tough to call.

Wow, yeah definitely take Gordon in that scenario. Sounds like your trade partner is either a huge Bears fan, or putting too much emphasis on last year's failed rookie year for Gordon.

If you want to be safe stick with Gordon, he's the only one carrying the ball in SD pretty much and that will continue. SD's schedule is a little bit easier. Part of me wants to stick with Howard though since Gordon is one of the least efficient starting RBs in the league and his numbers are inflated due to TDs which aren't as reliable. Meanwhile Howard has topped the league in yards per attempt amongst starting RBs.