[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Osweiler sucks!

Shaft

I can't believe I'm considering dropping him in a 16 team league. Fitzpatrick is available.

McCown may return as starter for the Browns :bag:

I'm in a 12 team league where most teams have 2 QBs, Oz is not rostered (cut in week 4). Some others that are available inculde Keenum, Siemian, Flacco, Fitz and a host of backups or split time starters.

McCown may return as starter for the Browns :bag:

I'm in a 12 team league where most teams have 2 QBs, Oz is not rostered (cut in week 4). Some others that are available inculde Keenum, Siemian, Flacco, Fitz and a host of backups or split time starters.

I already own Flacco. :bag: It looks like Cutler maybe returning.

His backup is Tom Savage and he looked way better then Brock in the preseason. Hoping and praying that they give Savage a chance this week against Detroit so Hopkins can finally do well.

Savage looks much more like a Bill O'Brien style QB. I honestly don't think O'Brien had much say in bringing Brock onboard over the offseason.

Savage looks much more like a Bill O'Brien style QB. I honestly don't think O'Brien had much say in bringing Brock onboard over the offseason.

It blew my mind that he never flew there for an interview and the owners never met with him before offering him the deal.

• Like 1

Yup, can't see the Texans benching their 70 million dollar man this season.

If they could hit a 2-game stretch where the offense remains moribund, I think they'd make a switch. Problem is they have some very soft defenses coming up so I think Osweiler will do just enough to muck it up.

If 4-44 is all he can do versus the Lions visiting, then I have no hope. They are on bye this week and then have @JAC, @OAK, SD, @GB, @IND, JAC left which is not bad for a WR. But over the last two weeks, Hopkins has 9-80 combined. C.J. Fiedorowicz had 10-78 and one TD. And the Texans historically NEVER USE THEIR TIGHT END.

From my Six Points article last week:

5. WR DeAndre Hopkins (HOU) – I felt obligated to include Hopkins here since I get a number of requests about him – should you trade him? Will he improve? What in the world is happening?

Hopkins broke 56 yards in only two games this year and scored just once in the last five weeks while averaging about 45 yards per game. The problem is said to be mostly Brock Osweiler. That is not correct. It is 100% Brock Osweiler. This is the second season for OC George Godsey to run the third year of HC Bill O’Brien’s offense. The rushing effort is not meeting expectations but there wasn’t any last year. Consider what Hopkins did in the two previous years – 2014 (76-1210-6) and 2015 (111-1521-11). He is currently on pace for (82-891-6) and far less disregarding the 113 yard game back in Week 2.

The difference observed and also noted elsewhere is that Osweiler is not throwing 50/50 balls to him despite Hopkins ability to come down with a significant share. This is the same offense as last year. Hopkins had big games playing with Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett and Brandon Weeden. The passing stats are down all over the offense so it is not merely Hopkins.

You cannot trade him because you will not get remotely fair value for him. You shouldn’t bench him unless you have really good alternatives and he is in a bad matchup. The problem has to be resolved with Osweiler because he is the change from last year that matters. These wideouts should be at least as good if not better. Not all worse. He has a bye in Week 9 but then plays the Jaguars, Raiders and Chargers. That should help.

DMD - 34 targets in the last 3 games though. He's still being fed, although only 19 the last two weeks.

I sense he has a bit of a resurgence coming out of the bye, but then slips again. When Beasley, Enunwa, and Wallace are out performing him in fantasy, there is a serious problem. Clemson WR's.... :yuk:

I saw somewhere on Twitter a few weeks ago Elway said something like "sometimes, the best deals are the ones you don't make". Ouch.

I have Hopkins as my WR1 in one of my dynasties. I've been winning in spite of his suckage, not that it's fully his fault. Thanks to guys like Diggs breaking out, Hopkins as one of my mid-level guys hasn't killed me. If he and Oz get it together, all the better.

Thanks for the report on your fantasy team in this thread. Our lives are complete now

He needs to stop worrying about Jacob and Bella running away together and just concentrate on being the best QB vampire he can be.

Anyone else think he looks just like that tool Robert pattinson from the twilight movies.

Sorry, we dont know the reference because we have penises

• Like 1