rajncajn

How do you search a specific forum?

This used to be an option in the advance search. Now when I search for something it gives me results from every forum.

Can't you just go into the specific forum,type in a search and click search this forum only?

Can't you just go into the specific forum,type in a search and click search this forum only?

I see a search bar with a magnifying glass icon. Next to it is the advanced search icon then the "View New Content" link. I see nothing that says "search this forum only." And when I click on advanced search there is no dropdown like there used to be that allows you to choose which forum to search.

Edited by rajncajn

I see a search bar with a magnifying glass icon. Next to it is the advanced search icon then the "View New Content" link. I see nothing that says "search this forum only." And when I click on advanced search there is no dropdown like there used to be that allows you to choose which forum to search.

For me, Its there right between the word search and the magnifying glass

For me, Its there right between the word search and the magnifying glass

It may be something that is being blocked at work? I see it while at home on both Firefox & IE.

You need to be in a forum but not any specific topic to see the "Search this forum"

You need to be in a forum but not any specific topic to see the "Search this forum"

It still doesn't show while at work. Gotta be something that gets blocked.