[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keg - got a question

gilthorp

Was the uptick in Tony Jefferson's production merely a bi-product of Mathieu not being ready or in the corner slot spot we got accustomed to seeing? Now that his knee is better, does Jefferson move back to the FS spot pretty much?

I was concerned with what I saw about Jefferson on Monday.

Was the uptick in Tony Jefferson's production merely a bi-product of Mathieu not being ready or in the corner slot spot we got accustomed to seeing? Now that his knee is better, does Jefferson move back to the FS spot pretty much?

I was concerned with what I saw about Jefferson on Monday.

Honestly, it's a wait and see for me too. I also think that's why we've seen Deone's production down some too. Tough situation to put a finger on but one worth monitoring.

edit: and feel free to shoot me a DM or email if you ever need me. My schedule is crazy busy and don't always check the forums as much as in the past.

Edited by keggerz