Sign in to follow this  
theirish

What do you need tonight? Week 7

theirish    53

League 1) Standard Scoring (a lot of bonus points) -- Down by 2.5, I have L. Miller, they have E. Sanders.

League 2) Standard scoring -- Up 3.5 points, I have D. Thomas, they have no one. Please don't fumble the ball twice!

League 3) PPR Scoring -- Up by 15.5 points, I have D. Thomas and CJ Anderson, they have W. Fuller. Feel confident, but you just never know.

League 4) .5 PPR scoring -- Down by 40, I have Hopkins and Sanders, they have no one. This is my cursed league, so I imagine i'll score 39 and lose another heart breaker.

Best of luck to everyone tonight.

Several miracles......but in the only matchup I have that won't take a miracle to win, I need 5 points from Lamar Miller.

stevegrab    785

Too much, I need 22 more points from DT than Texans Kicker Novak. Or for the PHI offense to have a do over in the Vikings game (2 points from Jordan Matthews + Ertz, at least I left Wentz on my bench and started Cousins).

Oh well, at 5-1 I was do for another loss.

heehawks    286

Got crushed because my wrs haven't scored a td in two weeks. So...nothing unless DT scores 10 touchdowns.

Rimmytose    36

League 1 Standard scoring - Up by 70. They have McManus left. This one is in the bag.

League 2 Standard scoring (yardage bonuses) - Up by 74.66. They have CJ Anderson, Sanders, McManus and the Denver D.

League 3 Standard scoring - Down by 16 and already finished. The Buffalo defense and RB fiasco cost me this week.

All in all I'm rooting against lots of points for Denver.

Big John    576

I need DT and Hopkins to both go 9/100/1 or such

yep

irish    834

To have started 1 different player in 2 leagues.

a VERY low scoring game like 6-3 may get me the win , I'm up by 27pts and no players

Opponent has

Den WR Thomas

Den Kicker

Houston WR Hopkins

Scorcher    259

I am up by 46 points in a non ppr; I am done he has Denver D and CJ Anderson to play. With Houston's crappy offense and defense, I am seriously concerned.

Iv already won, but ill be tied for 2nd in my division at 4-3. Tie breaker is Points scored, so I need 17 points between DT and McManus to pull ahead

Rileyrott    168

Time machine to go back in time and start Hill (or anyone on my bench) over Meredith :kicksrock:

Almost ditto.

anismith    209

CJ is playing well. As a CJ owner, I'm getting worried all this booker love despite CJ playing well.

Seriously... he's losing goaline touches too?

Edited by anismith

Rileyrott    168

CJ is playing well. As a CJ owner, I'm getting worried all this booker love despite CJ playing well.

Seriously... he's losing goaline touches too?

CJ = RB1...Booker = RB2. Don't freak out. Think of Kubiak's RB's when in Houston.