[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ Anderson could be out extended time, maybe

michaelredd9

C.J. Anderson seeking second opinion on knee

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/346010/cj-anderson-seeking-second-opinion-on-knee?ls=roto:DEN:topheadlines

C.J. Anderson (knee) is not practicing Wednesday.

Anderson went down early in the Monday night game against the Texans but missed just a couple plays before quickly returning and piling up 107 yards and one touchdown on 16 carries. He looked no worse for the wear, but there's concern here that Anderson could be out "an extended period of time." We'll await more info, but this obviously makes Devontae Booker a must-have.
Oct 26 - 1:53 PM

Won't get all excited as a Booker owner until we hear concrete news. "Could be" is extremely vague. Soooooo glad I picked Booker up right before the game on Monday.

Yeah, but any time they mention a second opinion, the news seems to end up bad. In fact, it seems like players end up on IR 90% of the time the day after the second opinion.

Would you trade Allen Robinson for him?

I honestly can't stand A. Robinson, from a fantasy perspective. I was offered A. Robinson & Ty Montgomery for Hopkins and denied it.

Based on what you said, just look at it as Howard and Floyd for Booker. That's not a bad offer. And isn't that what FF is all about? Taking chances and having fun!

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports C.J. Anderson (knee) is expected to miss "at least a few weeks."

Garafolo's colleague, Ian Rapoport, adds that it's possible Anderson could miss the rest of the season. Anderson is getting a second opinion on Wednesday to see how severe the injury is. Anderson was able to play through it Monday night, and this comes as quite a big shock. Moving forward, Devontae Booker figures to handle every-down duties and will be backed up by special teamer Kapri Bibbs. Booker is an immediate RB1 for Week 8 vs. San Diego. Oct 26 - 3:26 PM

I drafted him in the 16th knowing that this was eventually going to happen. CJ is great, but he can never stay healthy. Always a nick here and there that set his performance back.

My league is hating now. Ajayi, & Stewart as recent pickups. I'm hoping everything holds well as the FFL playoffs are around the corner.

Per Adam Schefter (via Twitter):

Wednesday night MRI revealed Broncos' RB CJ Anderson did not tear his ACL, per source. Team expected to update his status today.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/791639298797871104?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Per Adam Schefter (via Twitter):

Wednesday night MRI revealed Broncos' RB CJ Anderson did not tear his ACL, per source. Team expected to update his status today.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/791639298797871104?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

please be true. Booker was drafted and held in every single one of my leagues (all 12 team leagues). I honestly can't believe how many people are saying "I just picked him up in multiple leagues". Either those leagues are 8-team leagues or the GMs are just peculiar or stupid There is no way Booker should have been available in any 12 team league.

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 1