[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez Starting

XFlash

Dez is smiling like the cat the got the canary all week. His teammates are saying he looks like a gazelle on the practice field chomping at the bit for Sunday.

Yeah because his teammates are going to tell the media that he looks like crap. Of course they're going to say that. I'll believe it when I see it. Not saying it's not the truth, but using that as your backup info is pretty silly.

• Like 1

Dez is smiling like the cat the got the canary all week. His teammates are saying he looks like a gazelle on the practice field chomping at the bit for Sunday.

Yeah because his teammates are going to tell the media that he looks like crap. Of course they're going to say that. I'll believe it when I see it. Not saying it's not the truth, but using that as your backup info is pretty silly.

:rofl:

I hope the Diva Dez won't whine about not getting the ball and bully Dak into trying to force the ball to him.

:o another T.O. in the making :brow:

hopefully he won't play the Diva card. As long as they are winning.

:o another T.O. in the making :brow:

hopefully he won't play the Diva card. As long as they are winning.

I heard Eric Mangini (for all of his faults as a HC, he has a pretty good football mind and was a good coordinator) on with Colin Cowherd yesterday and basically hinted that this is kind of the way it is with players like Dez (and T.O. for that matter). You have to placate them by getting them the ball or they pout. He said that some teams that "script plays" early on will definitely try to feed their "stars" first so they feel like they are getting their "due".

:crybaby: Dez is a clown.

I heard Eric Mangini (for all of his faults as a HC, he has a pretty good football mind and was a good coordinator) on with Colin Cowherd yesterday and basically hinted that this is kind of the way it is with players like Dez (and T.O. for that matter). You have to placate them by getting them the ball or they pout. He said that some teams that "script plays" early on will definitely try to feed their "stars" first so they feel like they are getting their "due".

:crybaby: Dez is a clown.

Sounds right look no further than Cry baby OBJ throwing tantrums every freakin weak

• Like 1

Lucky Parcells is not their coach. They would have been cut or deactivated every week. Or suit up and ride the bench they whole game.

Or Mike Singletary, remember when he was SF HC and sent Vernon Davis to the locker room in the middle of a game. Still not sure that helped VD much.

I'd go out of my way to get Dez involved in the game early to placate him if I were a head coach. When healthy he's the best red zone target in the NFL so it's a worthy trade-off.

Or the clown could realize it's a team game and the more options his QB has the softer the coverage will be on him for the entire game.

/getoffmylawn

• Like 1

I'd go out of my way to get Dez involved in the game early to placate him if I were a head coach. When healthy he's the best red zone target in the NFL so it's a worthy trade-off.

If I were the head coach I would tell Dez that Dak is not forcing the ball to anybody, rather he will throw the ball to the open man. If you are half the wide receiver you think you are, then you should be open often to get your share of balls.

If I were the head coach I would tell Dez that Dak is not forcing the ball to anybody, rather he will throw the ball to the open man. If you are half the wide receiver you think you are, then you should be open often to get your share of balls.

+ 1 Exactly :coach:

I get what some of you are saying. But in certain situations, Dez should have the ball forced his way. The guys as good as anyone in the league on long jump balls.

How many time does Dalton throw it up and let AJ go get it? Or Julio?

How many times a week do you see that pass thrown Dezs way?

How many games per season do you see AJ come out of a game with 2-3 targets? Or Julio?

How about Dez?

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

I get what some of you are saying. But in certain situations, Dez should have the ball forced his way. The guys as good as anyone in the league on long jump balls.

How many time does Dalton throw it up and let AJ go get it? Or Julio?

How many times a week do you see that pass thrown Dezs way?

How many games per season do you see AJ come out of a game with 2-3 targets? Or Julio?

How about Dez?

I disagree ... I don't think you should have a game plan that forces the ball into any WR ... that is how interceptions happen. This is a team sport and the whole team is better off if they are all playing as a unit and taking what the defense is allowing. I think one of the reasons Belicheck and Brady are so successful is because they do not allow any single player to dictate their offensive game plan.

• Like 2

I think one of the reasons Belicheck and Brady are so successful is because they do not allow any single player to dictate their offensive game plan.

I think the Pats of all teams is a bad example for your argument.

Certain week the Pats have a guy blow up.

Edelman will get 12_15 targets.

The next week Gronk gets 8 catches for 150 n 2

The next week Blount carries 20 some times.

They exploit their opponents weak link better than any team in the league

I think the Pats of all teams is a bad example for your argument.

Certain week the Pats have a guy blow up.

Edelman will get 12_15 targets.

The next week Gronk gets 8 catches for 150 n 2

The next week Blount carries 20 some times.

They exploit their opponents weak link better than any team in the league

You make my argument for me ... they go to whichever guy it is that week ... they don't force it to any particular player.