Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moku_kekoa

Opportunity is Knocking, Deadbeat Removals have Created a Couple Openings !

1 post in this topic

Aloha,

Do you participate daily ? Do you engage in conversation with others ? Are you competitively aggressive ? If your answers are yes then I am searching for you and I ask and I encourage you to look at the available opportunities in my leagues.

All of my league's are run and operated on both PROBOARDS and FANTRAX. I have multiple leagues in baseball, football, hockey and basketball with setup's in both keeper and dynasty formats along with I also have a replica franchise salary and contract format, some of my league's have a $ entry fee to join and some of my leagues are free to join. All of my league's however do come with some sort of $ awarded prize structure and reward for owners who participate.

You can always go directly to my website at: http://www.sports-headquarters.proboards.comand read through all of the information about my leagues & the current openings.

or

You also can always contact me directly at: hawaii_warriors@holani.com and I will e-mail you all of the information about my leagues & the current openings.

Great Luck & Fortune to Everyone !

Mahalo

Edited by moku_kekoa