[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In your CBS leagues

Scorcher

who sets the ww order? We go worst to first 2 teams with better records than me were given ww spots ahead of me. Does the site or the commish set the order. I'm just asking, I'm not going to cry about it, ww is done , so be it. I was just wondering if any of you guys know?

who sets the ww order? We go worst to first 2 teams with better records than me were given ww spots ahead of me. Does the site or the commish set the order. I'm just asking, I'm not going to cry about it, ww is done , so be it. I was just wondering if any of you guys know?

Not sure if the case here, but I've seen in ESPN if there are divisions it will rank any division leader higher then teams not leading their division even if the division leader has a worse win/loss record.

Example

Div 1.

Team A 7-1

Team B 6-2

Div 2.

Team C 5-3

Waivers would give priority to Team B then C then A

Edited by Def.

I commish our CBS league... 12 team league

Division record should not matter, here's an example from our league, only looking at the top 6 or so teams, divisions are shown in standings order (winning percentage, division record, total points).

Div 1

team A 5-3 (div 2-1, pts 749) WW-9

team B 5-3 (div 2-1, pts 661) WW-8

Div 2

team C 5-3 (div 3-0, pts 803) WW-10

Div 3

team D 6-2 (div 2-1, pts 710) WW-12 (last)

team E 5-2-1 (div 3-0 679 pts) WW-11

As you see team E is in 2nd place in their division, but still behind team A in waivers who leads their division. (I'm not sure C was #10, they've made claims while these other 4 did not, but I do know that E is still behind A.)

As Whomper says the site sets it and the commish can change it. I am not aware of any log or tracking of that though, even if there was most things (like transactions) can be cleared from the commish.

Might want to check WW order Tue AM and make sure it isn't changing. Either way stnadings as it relates to WW order would be without regard to division, probably as Bree22 said, record then points.