[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TY Montgomery designation

joey2stix

And if there was no dual designation there would also be no problem. Neither one by themselves is the issue.

There will never not be dual designation or redesignation of positional players during the year by sites as they see fit. So roster limits is the issue and the only way they as a league can avoid the issue they had this year from happening again. It's the only thing they have the power over to change to not have this situation occur again.

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

There will never not be dual designation or redesignation of positional players during the year by sites as they see fit. So roster limits is the issue and the only way they as a league can avoid the issue they had this year from happening again. It's the only thing they have the power over to change to not have this situation occur again.

Huh? There will never not be, is that like there always will be?

While I get the point you seem to be ragging on the OP saying "your league sucks because you caused this with roster limits." I'd say the problem is using a league site that just randomly hands out dual designations and doesn't have their site handle it properly. Ty being a RB/WR eligible at either shouldn't cause him to suddenly exceed a roster limit that. He is either a WR or RB not both, so if he was WR when added, then he should still be a WR, and not mess up the guys ability to manage his team.

I don't care for roster limits, but I'm sure there's plenty of leagues that have them, and many that had no issue relative to Ty because he started talking some snaps at RB.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...