Sign in to follow this  
Bigins

Who starts in tonight's Saints vs Panthers game?

Would you start Brees, Ingram, Cooks against the Panthers defense?

What about Hightower?

Who other than Cam would you start for the Panthers?

Right now I'm starting Brees and Cooks, but it's not definite.

Hate Thursday night games alot.

I have a strange feeling that Coby Fleener will play well tonight. Am I the only one thinks that? He has, otherwise, been a HUGE disappointment.

Brees is a good play. The Panthers secondary is terrible, which means Cooks is solid as well. The Saints backfield is muddy, so I still think I would stay away from Ingram and Hightower, but Ingram would be the better option of the two.

On the Panthers side, Cam should produce and I like Olsen as well. Stewart may be a solid option, but you never know when Cam will carry it 10+ times himself.

help me out? http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/478382-is-j-stew-my-guy/

• Like 1

Absolutely start KB.

Starting all my Saints minus Ingram and Fleener unless you have to.

Brees is a good play. The Panthers secondary is terrible, which means Cooks is solid as well. The Saints backfield is muddy, so I still think I would stay away from Ingram and Hightower, but Ingram would be the better option of the two.

On the Panthers side, Cam should produce and I like Olsen as well. Stewart may be a solid option, but you never know when Cam will carry it 10+ times himself.

help me out? http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/478382-is-j-stew-my-guy/

Great post. And because it's TNF, the main players are the only ones I'm willing to play tonight. Olson should be a solid play.

With Hightower, he's an Ingram fumble away from getting the bulk of carries.

• Like 1

Another odd TNF game. Hightower ended up having a good game in the loss.

Brees, Cooks and Ingram underachieved. And Ingram had a concussion in the game leaving his status up in the air.

Cam and Stewart could have had better games if the offense had shown up to play the 2nd half.