[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

Dolphin_Akie

In 1 League, I need Hopkins to get 3.74 points. I mean, this has got to happen...right?!

In my other, I need Cooper and Miller to get 32 combined. It's PPR, so it's possible. Last week I needed OBJ and Eifert to get 31 to win and they saved me. I'm hoping for back to back slight miracles here.

Having the Vikings D on the bench this week in place for the Dolphins killed me. Obviously.

Edited by Dawgpound23

I "needed" Derek Carr NOT to toss 3 TDs, and Mike Crabtree to come down with the dropsies! Had an 11-point lead, but lost by 13... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Most total points scored (PF), to-date = this guy!

5 - 6 record and in 6th place = this guy! (while the guy in 2nd place, with a 7 - 4 record has more points AGAINST, than PF!)!!!

Got 3 weeks left to try and pull myself from 6th into a playoff spot (4th or higher), but the way things have been going, it's an uphill battle...

Sometimes it's just not meant to be in this very fickle game...

Did the raiders decide that running the ball is a bad idea or something? They have a TOTAL of 11 rushing yards this game. wtf is going on?

They tried running and it wasn't working, they were getting stuffed on most attempts. So they quit trying and passed more and won.

As a Murray owner I wasn't happy, but I don't think they'll give up on the run.