[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

theirish

League 1) Up by 85, I have no one they have Aaron Rodgers. Feels good, with this win I clinched the final playoff spot.

BLNY) PPR league Up by 36, I have Smallwood, they have Cobb and Cook. This is most important one for me. Right now I'm points leader and with this win, I will clinch my division and a playoff spot and as long as I have a decent week next week, I should be able to clinch the top spot/points leader.

I need Rodgers to out score Jordy and Mason Crosby. I am sick because of the points I left on my bench. Forgot to put Bryant in for Vinatieri, I could really use those 7 extra points right now. If I win I will be in contention for a playoff spot; lose and it's all over.

Playoffs on the line. Going up against a guy who is 1 game back for last playoff spot. If he wins, he leapfrogs via H2H tiebreak.

Need a whole bunch of Jordy Nelson and Brandon Graham and not a peep from Morgan Burnett. 15 pts isn't too much to ask this X-Mas is it?

A beer.

And...

Jordy to outscore Cobb and Jordy to outscore Cook (for a skin win)

Adams/Burnett/Ertz to be held to 33 (not gonna happen)

Jordan Matthews to catch 5 balls, and fumble each time. :lol:

Crosby and a 55 point lead against Rodgers

I think it's time for the beer.

pleeeeaaaase look for jordy right here

league 1: down 4.9, Jordy & Ertz vs Jordan Matthews

league 2: down 5.3, just Jordy

trying to hang on to a division lead in both leagues.

ripkowski.... not even a target

Edited by pun

YASSSSSS JORDY

wow that was a serious nail biter. I was down 0.1 in the first league and 0.5 in the other prior to that drive. with the long jordy catch called back by the penalty on corey linsley, i went from 2 wins, to 2 loses, and then back to 2 wins after that last catch on 4th down. i thought it was for sure over after the penalty, why would they go for it on 4th down with a two score lead?

wow.

Edited by pun

You are lucky the NFL has no clue how to call offensive pass interference. Congrats.

you do make a fair point there

there was another play i think 2 jordy-targets before that where jalen mills (i think it was mills) was fully holding down jordy's arm when rodgers dropped a 20+ yarder right in his lap which received a mysterious no call as well.

Need Parkey and the Eagle D to get 11 points combined.

Got 12 points from these 2 and squeaked out the win and playoff clincher by 1.2 points.