[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB's

gilthorp

Top point averages for QB's in my dynasty.

1. Brees

2. Brady

3. Rodgers

4. Ryan

5. Cousins

6. Kapernick

I have been impressed with Kapernick's comeback this year. As an owner in dynasty, I've tried to watch as many of his games, or highlights of his games. I may be a bit biased, but what I've seen from him this year tells me he's far from done. As a fantasy option, he is putting up some big numbers, and will do so again against the Bears this weekend.

If you are looking for a spark and your QB situation is horrible, you might want to gamble on him this weekend against a Chicago team that now has no experience in the middle LB's, and one of the weakest back 4 crew in the league. As the Bears defense has been stout against the run, he's likely due to have a big game, to add to his impressive fantasy season.

Been starting Kaepernick 3 of the last 4 weeks in one of my leagues and loving it. No way I go back to a schlep like Eli.

I had Eli earlier in the year and cut him, then he had some good games. Comparing him to Kaep I don't see either one much more than the other, last 4 in my league scored Eli 27-20-16-21, Kaep 19-20-19-33

To establish a baseline, I'm starting Kap over post concussed Luck in a must win spot this weekend

Furthering that... I actually paused when plugging in my QB for one league where I have Brees and Kaepernick. Brees is good against anyone but I gave a brief thought to going with the upside of Kaepernick.

Kaepernick is playing like a man on a mission. Between being slighted by the 49ers organization and being in the national spotlight for political reasons, Kaepernick is clearly trying to prove himself. He is running with the ball without much concern for his health. It is making him and the read option very effective. There aren't many quarterbacks I'd start ahead of him.

Kaepernick is playing like a man on a mission. Between being slighted by the 49ers organization and being in the national spotlight for political reasons, Kaepernick is clearly trying to prove himself. He is running with the ball without much concern for his health. It is making him and the read option very effective. There aren't many quarterbacks I'd start ahead of him.

I suppose. And yeah, this coming week I'd play Brees and Rodgers over him. Maybe Luck or Stafford, but he's right there.

If you talk about playing with purpose, Wilson can't stay healthy because of the way he plays and practices. He plays with a chip on his shoulder, and puts himself out there where he can get hurt at any time. It's apparent he's the only one that has the stamina to play a full game. Meredith was a Hoyer special, and Wilson just runs good routes and will get open.

The wildcard is Braverman who they elevated from the practice squad and is a true slot guy, so he may take targets away from Wilson...which is why I wouldn't touch him this week. I'm sure there are better guys available on your ww than Wilson.

• Like 1

I suppose. And yeah, this coming week I'd play Brees and Rodgers over him. Maybe Luck or Stafford, but he's right there.

He's a FA in my league, surprised somebody hasn't added him. Especially those teams (4-5 at least) that have a big game and need a win. The guy with Brees I understand him passing. If I needed to win this week I'd add him and start over Cousins.

Anything else I can do for you? It's not like i had any choice in the matter.

Oh - never mind. Pitta and Flacco. :glare:

I was actually worried. With a loss and a Big John win and I think he would have won the division, and he was a deadline seller.

I was actually worried. With a loss and a Big John win and I think he would have won the division, and he was a deadline seller.

Hi everyone...my name is Steve. I was actually worried, and put up 300+ on Gil throwing him over the woodshed. WTF.