[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blount this week

ImNotSoIgnorant

I'm see at various fantasy sites Blount being rated low this week against Baltimore. Blount has been consistently producing. Last week is a little worrisome since the ball was spread around a lot with their RBs. Take away Blount's 40 yard run and it was a poor showing. What do you think this week will be like?

I really don't have a choice. Blount has the benefit of being their goal line back, without question. He's having a great season, they're going to run the ball. If they run it effectively is the question. But he's starting for me.

I think Baltimore is the #1 D against the run the last 5 weeks or so. I have him on my bench right now in a standard scoring league. I might switch it out 10 times before settling on the wrong decision

• Like 1

I think Baltimore is the #1 D against the run the last 5 weeks or so. I have him on my bench right now in a standard scoring league. I might switch it out 10 times before settling on the wrong decision

Just let us know which way you go then. ;)

I decided to go with Lamar Miller over him in one league, but in another its aggravating a bit 'cause I have players at about all the same level with about the same ceilings/floor this week. Right now I have Jeremy Hill over him, but I don't feel good about it.

I like Jeremy Hill now that Bernard is gone. Hill has a floor of 15 touches with the possibility of 30 touches.

Hill doesn't do much with his touches. He's essentially TD dependent.

His yards-per-carry has been pitiful. But the run defenses he has faced lately have been good. He is facing Cleveland Sunday. They have given up the second most fantasy points to the running back position this season. Hill had 168 yards on 9 carries against Cleveland six weeks ago. It's hard to believe he won't put up decent stats if he gets 25 touches.