[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs - Raiders Thursday Night Game Thread

Chief Dick

No idea. The Chiefs are so schizophrenic that I'm not sure what is going to happen. Both teams are gonna go full bore on this one. To me, it is either:

17-14 one way or another

or

31-28 one way or another

This^^^^

I think if KC wins and then Denver wins the rest of their games, my Broncos take the division! :D

I know that would feel good, but...Does it? That defense is amazing to get them this far but is it enough? So Far it has been awesome. The offense has not been lighting the world on fire...right?

Edited by boltnlava
  • Like 1

Man, I really wanted to give Alex Smith the nod this week. Either him or Luck at home vs. HOU, which I'm fairly worried about.

I think I might just have to go with the "better" QB.

So you're playing Smith then, right? I mean his team has a better record, isn't that the sign of the better QB ;)

I'd wait for DMD's projections tomorrow and see what he says.

• Like 1

Finally, a Thursday Night game not only worth watching but worth talking about. One out of thirteen so far, lol.

Ah, excuse me, the Cowboys played last Thursday. I mean they are everyone's favorite team,no?

Week 1? :unsure:

While that is indeed a Thursday night game it is part of the Sunday Night package, and more like those games as it features (usually) two good teams (though neither DEN nor CAR are as good as last year).

Thanksgiving night is also part of the SNF package, not TNF (better opponents, broadcast on NBC with their crew regardless of who has TNF). For this year only those games on Thursday for weeks 2-16 (excluding Thanksgiving) plus a few Saturday games (weeks 15-16) are in the TNF package (and would have similar team quality).

I actually thought last weeks DAL-MIN game was good too. Generally the TNF games are divisional, and not the better matchups in that divions.