[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Melvin Gordon Carted off

Sunday Couch Potatoe

also seems like a decent enough lotto ticket in dynasty?

Our rosters lock (for keeper purpose) at the playoffs so no players can be added for that purpose.

Not sure how others handle it, can only teams in the playoffs add a player or could some team not in the playoffs grab free agents. Gets complicated I suspect.

• Like 1

I think it's going to be a timeshare with Farrow and Hillman. Farrow will get the bulk of the work and the goal line carries. I picked him up because I'm a Gordon owner, but I doubt I'll have the confidence to start him this week. Might be a nice play in the championships when they go up against the Browns though.

yeah, that seems unfair.

one reason why our dynasty leagues (BoTH Bond Leagues (eg. Live and Let Dy) continue to allow pick ups is to add interest to those teams out of the playoffs.

But unless you use bidding or some other system where the worst teams don't get first pick it would scavenge valuable players from playoff teams.

• Like 1