[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

F You Brees also

anismith

No way I take a chance with Brees at Arizona next week. I'll roll with dak or pickup tyrod.

:shrug: TBB has been playing outstanding, especially against the pass. Brees was without Michael Thomas.

The Cardinals are completely out of it right now. Brees is the kind of player who will want to rebound in a big way.

• Like 1

:shrug: TBB has been playing outstanding, especially against the pass. Brees was without Michael Thomas.

The Cardinals are completely out of it right now. Brees is the kind of player who will want to rebound in a big way.

I would have thought he's want to do that this week.

I would have thought he's want to do that this week.

Yeah, the 3 picks and 0 TDs were not good last week. Still threw for 300+. I'll need to go back and watch more of the high (or low) lights from this game but from what I saw the Bucs D was simply outstanding today. Thomas has really become his #1. With the Smurfs Cooks and Snead Brees just didn't have a bigger go-to.

TL;DR: I'll start Brees with confidence @ARI next week.

Yeah, the 3 picks and 0 TDs were not good last week. Still threw for 300+. I'll need to go back and watch more of the high (or low) lights from this game but from what I saw the Bucs D was simply outstanding today. Thomas has really become his #1. With the Smurfs Cooks and Snead Brees just didn't have a bigger go-to.

TL;DR: I'll start Brees with confidence @ARI next week.

GL man. There is one league where I have Brees where I was not knocked out and I am def not starting him. Will the following week if I'm around.

Love my Bucs' defense, but in fairness Brees also had two players drop would-be touchdowns, including Cooks while squatting in the end zone. Like Gisele said, he can't (really bad word) throw and catch the ball at the same time.