[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 14 MNF - What do you need to survive and advance?

Gopher

I don't think I've posted in one of these Monday Night Football "What do you Need" threads all year.

But, I'm facing a 1-5 week, potentially, so it's time to change things up a bit. Had 3 byes, secured one win for sure, lost one, and trailing in four.....

Local #1 - Need Edelman to outscore Steve Smith by basically 14 or more points. 0.75 PPR. Let's put it this way... That kind of discrepancy between the two has only happened once this year, and it wasn't in Edelman's favor. A true longshot. Multiple TD's, 100+ yards, double-digit catches.... I don't need all of those to happen, but probably at least 2 of the 3 to have a chance. I'd put the probability at less than 5%.

Local #2 - Need 27 from Brady and Steve Smith. No PPR, and TD passes are only 3 pts. They average about 28 in this format, but I think the matchup makes it a tough proposition. I'm saying not likely, but certainly possible (probably the highest likelihood of the four I'm listing). I'll say 40%.

Dynasty IDP - Need 60 from Brady, Smith, Tucker, and BAL DT Williams. As a group in this league, they average about 54. Definitely need a big night from Brady, and a few FG's from Tucker, to have a chance. I'll say 30%.

Redraft - Need 22 from Gostkowski. Probably less than 10%.

I'll be happy if I get one of the four. Thrilled if I get 2 or more.

I actually snuck into the playoffs in a couple leagues I wasn't expecting so that was cool. However the local league I really cared about and was trying to clinch the last playoff spot was horrendous.

I was projected to hit 126 and win by 35. I instead scored just 35 points through yesterday. The laughable news is I'm only down by 15 points. I have Tom Brady and Edelman and he has Joe Flacco.

So basically I need Brady to match or outscore Flacco, and I need Edelman to pick up 15 points in a 0.5 ppr/0.5 first down league

Guess Gopher's thread gets more love. :sad:

Gonna be an interesting evening for me...

Redraft/PPR - Down 24 and change with Hogan and West

Dynasty/0.5 PPR - Up 65, he has Brady/Tucker to my Gostkowski

I even bumped yours in an effort to let mine slide further down, but it didn't work. I don't know what to say. :shrug:

I even bumped yours in an effort to let mine slide further down, but it didn't work. I don't know what to say. :shrug:

:lol: Totally joking or whatever...

Guess I can put this here too:

I have the opportunity to plug James White in over West. I am sticking with West.... had Dion Lewis not come back I'd be tempted to plug White in, but he and Lewis basically siphon value from each other.

I need 8 points from New England's defense.

I'm happy and pissed at the same time. I am the #8 seed going against the #1 seed. I was supposed to lose, then I was supposed to win, and now it's too close! I had Bell, BUT also started Allen Robinson AND Dez Bryant!!!!! The #1 seed had Brees, Hopkins, and Cooper. A lot of stinkers, but he also had Hyde, Hill, and OBJ. :(

I haven't been this on the edge in a while. New England just needs to score a defensive touchdown on the first play so I can ease my nerves. :unsure:

:lol: Totally joking or whatever...

Guess I can put this here too:

I have the opportunity to plug James White in over West. I am sticking with West.... had Dion Lewis not come back I'd be tempted to plug White in, but he and Lewis basically siphon value from each other.

It would be close if Lewis wasn't back. But, with him in the picture for NE, I think it's clearly West, no? Here's a quick snapshot of the past 3 weeks:

West - 31 carries for 140 yards, 7 catches for 45, 3 total TD's

White - 3 carries for 17 yards, 14 catches for 103, 1 total TD

It would be close if Lewis wasn't back. But, with him in the picture for NE, I think it's clearly West, no? Here's a quick snapshot of the past 3 weeks:

West - 31 carries for 140 yards, 7 catches for 45, 3 total TD's

White - 3 carries for 17 yards, 14 catches for 103, 1 total TD

Yeah my thoughts exactly. If Lewis wasn't in the mix I'd be fairly torn. I think West is used a lot tonight.

I need somone to outscore Justin Tucker by 7 points

I can go Bennett

Hogan

Dion Lewis

Just dont know which one to go to

Had bennett in all week now leaning towards lewis

maybe even hogan with amendola hurt

this sucks it comes down to this after what atlantas d did to me