[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Go Ahead. Make yourself sick

whomper

For all of us that were unceremoniously bounced last week due to D bags like Freeman, Bailey, Cam, Crabtree, and fleener. Lets us this thread to torture ourselves this week as we watch our teams go nuts while we are eliminated !!

Playoffs start this week. Made the dance in 15 of 24 leagues. Some teams are so decimated by injuries I can't even make my projected reach 90 points

Curious do you only play in leagues that start playoffs later, I thought most leagues start in week 13 so I'd expect at least a couple out of 24 random leagues would have started playoffs already.

Curious do you only play in leagues that start playoffs later, I thought most leagues start in week 13 so I'd expect at least a couple out of 24 random leagues would have started playoffs already.

Every league I've ever played in, in 3 years, the playoffs start week 15 and the championship game is week 16. That's with 10 and 12 teams, top 4 make it.

24 is way too many for me. Had a week where the Vikings receiver was out, I forget which, and I left him in the line up and it cost me. Cutting it down to 3 or 4 next year

Can't really complain. Had 2 byes in dynasty leagues, looking at fairly good matchups (both opponent-wise and my players') in each.

Won as a 6-seed in one non-PPR redraft. Definitely feel good about advancing this week (JINX!).

Won as a 4-seed in another in resounding fashion, with Hogan from NEP's 80-yard TD being the nail in the coffin. Probably one of my more exciting playoff finishes in my 12+ years doing this (still won't beat Bowman's pick-6 to beat Gopher :lol:)

Won by a healthy margin in another dynasty. Have a TON of "questionable" cats right now, so will need to dissect everything tomorrow.

Lost by a few in another redraft. Needed OBJ to catch a couple more balls. But what he DID do got me past the 3-seed in the non-PPR discussed above.

So, not going to induce vomiting just yet.

• Like 1

I'm over my sickness as my season was over just after the drafts ended. My worst drafting ever. I have a build in excuse due to my family was hit with some pretty tough illnesses but I think the Lord had mercy on me and gave me peaceful fantasy year. I was 0 for for the first few weeks and didn't have to worry about managing my team all that much because I was out of it early. Between injuries, missing out on free agents I didn't have much of a shot this year.

On the bright side, I was competitive week in and week out as I gave teams a run for their money most weeks but just didn't have the consistency to put up enough, often enough to win enough.

There's always next year. Good luck all and have a blessed holiday season.

• Like 2

Yeah... I have a mix... some good teams made it through. I had 12 teams out of 17 make the playoffs. My two best teams got bounced. One junk team snuck through. I have 8 teams left. One of them is in the finals (2 weeks for each round in this league). Hopefully have a few left next week.

For all of us that were unceremoniously bounced last week due to D bags like Freeman, Bailey, Cam, Crabtree, and fleener. Lets us this thread to torture ourselves this week as we watch our teams go nuts while we are eliminated !!

Some of the dud weapons I wielded last week are being turned against me this week. After 14 weeks of rooting against him, I'm suddenly Tevin Coleman's #1 fanboy! GO TEVIN GO!

Can't really complain. Had 2 byes in dynasty leagues, looking at fairly good matchups (both opponent-wise and my players') in each.

Won as a 6-seed in one non-PPR redraft. Definitely feel good about advancing this week (JINX!).

Won as a 4-seed in another in resounding fashion, with Hogan from NEP's 80-yard TD being the nail in the coffin. Probably one of my more exciting playoff finishes in my 12+ years doing this (still won't beat Bowman's pick-6 to beat Gopher :lol:)

Won by a healthy margin in another dynasty. Have a TON of "questionable" cats right now, so will need to dissect everything tomorrow.

Lost by a few in another redraft. Needed OBJ to catch a couple more balls. But what he DID do got me past the 3-seed in the non-PPR discussed above.

So, not going to induce vomiting just yet.

Im sorry, did someone rename this thread "Brag about your bye weeks and first rd playoff victories ??? This is a thread for wallowing in misery !!!!

• Like 2

Had 5 teams this year and 4 of them making it to the playoffs. Thought this was going to be a great year then last week happened. After being the highest scoring team in BLNY, I got bounced out due to Michael Thomas and Julio being out and brees stinking up the joint. I lost my two other leagues and now I'm left playing for third in one league (which is looking like I'm going to get crushed) and only one team left where the playoffs start this week. The only team left started out 7-1 and I then lost 6 in a row and squeaked into the playoffs. That team looks like I should get crushed, but if somehow I win this week and next week, then this year can be saved, but it's not looking good.

Im sorry, did someone rename this thread "Brag about your bye weeks and first rd playoff victories ??? This is a thread for wallowing in misery !!!!

Not to mention bringing up the baddest of bad beats ever, in my 20+ years of playing this miserable game. :bash: