[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio Jones Update?

nyjets18

He's been ruled out. http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6475/julio-jones

Julio Jones (toe) has been ruled out for Week 15 against the 49ers.
It's been really tough for fantasy owners to be without their WR1 for the first two weeks of the fantasy playoffs, but the Falcons' schedule has been so easy that they don't need to rush Jones back. They should easily handle the 49ers with Mohamed Sanu and Taylor Gabriel as the top two receivers. Both are fine WR3 options. The 49ers have allowed the most fantasy points. Dec 16 - 1:08 PM

I will never draft him again in top 5 in any ppr league I am in. Too many injuries. And too many boom or bust games this year especially

+1

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I will never draft him again in top 5 in any ppr league I am in. Too many injuries. And too many boom or bust games this year especially

He's a good guy to carry you through most of the season and trade away for someone whose health is reliable before the playoffs

Well damn. Have to rely on Gabriel again to make a big play. Doable against the 49ers.

I lost him and Moncrief this week. Now I'm debating between starting Gabriel or Cobb. Probably the end of the line for me this season.

I don't think any of the high ceiling WR have any less volatility. Even Brown has days with poor production. I'd still draft him in the first round (or in my case hold him as my keeper, costing me my first round pick). The only guys I'd prefer to have are Brown and Evans, the latter for his consistency. But even that changes year to year.