shnugen27

How did you mess up your chance at being in the championship?

shnugen27    70

This thread if for all of your hindsight is 20-20 stupid roster moves this week.

I'll go first.

I lost by 3 points. I would be in the championship if I would have started either Ingram or Dixon over Martin or Farrow.

Of course the Dallas D was going to stuff Martin and Farrow was way too risky over Ingram in the semifinals. *facepalm*

Last week I picked up both Atlanta's defense and Miami's defense for the playoffs ... started Miami instead of Atlanta and lost

Cowboyz1    480

This thread if for all of your hindsight is 20-20 stupid roster moves this week.

I'll go first.

I lost by 3 points. I would be in the championship if I would have started either Ingram or Dixon over Martin or Farrow.

Of course the Dallas D was going to stuff Martin and Farrow was way too risky over Ingram in the semifinals. *facepalm*

You broke the first rule of FF. One I have broken and paid for many times.

Play the guys who got you there. and 2. Always go with the veteran starter who's played all year.

Farrow was so very tempting and many I am sure went for that low hanging fruit. Turns out it was rotten. After feeling the pain of that kind of loss I always turn to my guys and can live with losing when starting them. I can't take the pain and frustration of trying to out smart the Gods anymore.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Shorttynaz    825

Play the guys who got you there and always go with the veteran starter who's played all year.

CB1, if I ever take any sound advice for future seasons, this will be rule #1 moving forward. Rule #2? See rule #1 Edited by Shorttynaz

loaf    811

Thomas Rawls, Derek Carr and Allen Robinson instead of Spencer Ware, Carson Palmer, and Doug Baldwin

The 13ers    4

How did I? AJ and Melvin. The FF gods really hate me. Last year I lost 3 starting RB's in back to back to back weeks.

anismith    209

Benching Cooks in one league and not starting Ware in another. In one of them I just got killed. 5 out of 8 aint bad.

Def.    586

Starting Watkins over Crabtree. Didn't see any reports on wind or rumors of Ryan knowing he will be fired until it was too late. Had debated it for a solid 30 minutes before I stuck with my initial thought based on matchup and opportunity.

Henry Muto    512

Was a perfect 13-0 in a new dynasty league in its 1st year and sat Brees for Rivers at 4:02 PM just before kickoff and was the difference in moving on and wondering what could been for the rest of eternity.

dfv87    19

Went up against McCoy Freeman and Cooks... had the 2nd best score this week but it really didn't matter... Had Montgomery on my bench but still would have got beat.

keggerz    472

Benched Cooks but would still do it again because it was the right move. Ish happens. Plus it didn't help that Kwon went ape ish on me.

keggerz    472

Pulled Boyd for Marquise Lee. Lee 0, Boyd 3.4, lost by 3 lmao

Boyd is who I started over Cooks

Rileyrott    169

Was 11-3 and points leader going in.

Started Vikings D over Patriots.

Started Eifert over Olsen.

Both these killed me.

anismith    209

you win

There was a time during the game where I thought he might have done this to me, but then he kicked that extra field goal.

Dolphin_Akie    374

Started Vikings D over Eagles D and Boldin over Dion Lewis.

Not too cut about it as didn't fancy Lewis at all.

robert terni    12

Had alshon Jeffrey in all week and stupid me over thinking sh!t plugged in Allen Robinson at last minute..(thinking he scored over 20 1st time vs texans) Alshon outscores Allen by 17 lose by 8...Dumb..

MTSuper7    265

Started Sammy Watkins, benched Ty Montgomery. Started Thomas Rawls, benched DeAndre Hopkins. Who knew last week would FINALLY be the week Brock got benched?

Dcat    122

By playing Ben Rothlisberger over Cousins in week 14. uggggggh!