[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the Big Show,,,,,,need help now

jailbirds

I need help looking at my lineup. 12 team PPR/flex. I'm leaning to:

QB Brees

RB C Hyde

RB T Rawls or Ty Montgomery

WR J Nelson

WR T Gabriel

TE Gates or Eifert

FLEX: Dion Lewis, Eifert or Gayes

PK Hauchska

DEF Patriots

Bench, C Beaasley, T Boyd,Lafell, T Lockett Vikings def.

I need all suggestions of starting combos. This is the championship. The other team is favored. I need to swing for the fences.

Opponents team:

QB Luck

RB Dav Johnson

RB L Miller

WR B Cooks

WR L Fitzgerald

TE J reed

Flex K Farrow

PK Vinateri

Def Seahawks

I'd play Rawls and Flex Montgomery. At TE, go Eifert unless there is some health issue lingering from last week. Gates has become the slowest pass catcher in the NFL and Rivers is avoiding him even though he still needs a couple of TDs to set the record. If Eifert is dinged up, go with Gates. Otherwise Eifert.

mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/480874-championship-need-input-for-wr2flex/

Edited by Dcat

I like that last suggestion, but would also think about putting Beasley in place of Gabriel. Beasley will get more touches than Gabriel and probably has a higher floor, and Gabriel's touches may get reduced if Julio is back in the lineup. Too much of an unknown for me.

Help with mine please!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/480879-do-you-put-much-stock-in-point-projections/

QB Brees

RB Ty Montgomery

RB T Rawls

WR J Nelson

WR B. LaFell

TE Gates regardless of how slow or how bad Gates has been they are playing the Browns and Rivers has said he will give Gates the ball to break the record.

Flex Hyde or Eifert can't go wrong with either.

Lewis is more of a pass catcher, they wont need it against the Jets. they will ground and ount with Blount if anything. I personally like Lockett tis week and would put him in for Gabriel with jones being back. Montgomery needs to be in there as well. For TE, I'd go Eifert but I could flip a coin and go gates too. Gates is just getting old and slow, he is playing for the record and needs 3 TDs to do so Flip a coin :).

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/480801-ppr-flex-and-te-choose-2-adivce/