[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Eifert for finals?

Rightbug

I'm almost hesitant to ask for advice as my judgement has been really good all season and I hate to waver in the final week but this is a pretty big decision.

Assuming Eifert plays, would I be crazy to bench him? He was terrible last week, is dealing with the bad back which could cause him to exit the game early even if he gets the start and Houston has been lights out against TE's all season.

Meanwhile, Hunter Henry has had two solid weeks and is facing Cleveland who give up a ton of points to pretty much any TE who faces them.

Is Henry actually the better play regardless of Eifert's health or am I over thinking this?

I am in exact same boat....Hunter is available and so is Fleener and Clay in my league. Wondering what to do here as well, sorry no advice but looking forward to some solid answers as well.

Fleener is just too inconsistent to trust, even with a decent match-up.

I considered Clay as well but Miami is pretty boom or bust for opposing TE's. They've given up four big weeks over the course of the season, a handful of "I'll take it" weeks and had six weeks where they pretty much shut down the opposing TE including the last two weeks.