[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is starting AJ Green for the championship?

shamrocka

Hey guys, looking to get an idea of how many people are rolling with Green this weekend and how many people are sitting him. My options to start in his place would be Britt, Robbie Anderson, Taylor Gabriel and Terelle Pryor. Only person I would consider starting in place of Green is Britt with a solid matchup and maaaaaaayyyyyybbbbbeeee Anderson but probably not. My other starting WRs would be Fitzgerald and Rishard Matthews. What's everyone else doing? My league is 0.5 point PPR.

I have to admit, I hate sitting my ride-or-die being a Cincy native, but I just don't trust AJ's hammy against that HOU DEF. I'll be debating this right up until gametime Saturday, but I'm leaning against my boy. In your case, I've heard some buzz about Robbie Anderson, but personally, I think NE is pretty well adept at taking away the number one option for opposing teams, and with Petty starting, that seems to be your guy, not Brandon Marshall. Who knows though. If you're favored in the matchup, play the safe bet (Britt?), but if you need to make up some ground, I'd say for sure T Gabriel if Julio is out, then Robbie, then AJ. Of course, keep an eye on J Hill's health for Cincy and J Joseph for HOU (though it seems he'll play). Both could play a roll in AJ's usefulness. Thoughts on mine? http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/480907-wdis-t-lockett-m-mitchell-aj-green-j-hill-at-flex/