[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS pick 2. Adams, Mitchell, Inman

Swells

I have to pick between

Adams vs vikings

Inman vs the browns

Mitchell vs the jets

Inman seemed automatic to me until I saw that it might rain.

Mitchell scored two td's last time he played the jets. The guy I'm playing against has Brady and Edelman so I don't really know how that might affect things with Mitchell.

Adams is due for a good game because he alternates good/bad, but he flopped against the vikings earlier in the season.

These are the exact WRs I have, along with AJ Green who I want to start but am too worried about his hammy. I think I'm gonna roll with all 3 of them:

-Inman because Chargers don't have much of a run game now w/ out Gordon and they will have to throw. Hopefully, Hayden will be covering Tyrell.

-Adam's will be playing on his birthday so I have to believe he'll get some action and hopefully a bday TD. The last time the Pack played the Vikes was early in the season when the Vikes def was no joke...and it was in Minnesota. Now, the Vikes def isn't as tough and they are playing at Lambeau.

-Mitchell is hit or miss although I think he'll have a good game tomorrow.

Good luck and Merry Xmas!

Thank you so much for the response and merry Christmas to you too. I think I'm going with Inman and Adams. Still hesitant though because I'm thinking about starting Montgomery over Stewart and I don't want to play both packers players. Any thoughts on that situation?

I have to pick between

Adams vs vikings

Inman vs the browns

Mitchell vs the jets

Inman seemed automatic to me until I saw that it might rain.

Mitchell scored two td's last time he played the jets. The guy I'm playing against has Brady and Edelman so I don't really know how that might affect things with Mitchell.

Adams is due for a good game because he alternates good/bad, but he flopped against the vikings earlier in the season.

Cleveland weather for today (1-4PM): Temp mid 30s, chance of precip <5%