[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Check in for 2016 League Winners

pegos

10 leagues, went to bowl in 5, won 2. Stupid decision cost me another. Guess I should be happy with 2 but I wanted more.

:whack:

Didn't you read the OP? This thread is for owners of THREE teams or less!! Because, you know.... If you're in more than 3 leagues, you're "very likely" to win at least a couple, right? :rolleyes:

Didn't you read the OP? This thread is for owners of THREE teams or less!! Because, you know.... If you're in more than 3 leagues, you're "very likely" to win at least a couple, right? :rolleyes:

10 leagues, 0 Championships

errr, unless you're a Browns fan :unsure:

Sorry Loaf!

• Like 1

Won a local father/son league with my 11 year old. We talked strategy before the draft and I told him that if we take David Johnson with our first pick and pick Bell in the 2nd and Brady in the 5th, we would win. We wound up with all three and did not finish in first but scored the most points, made the playoffs and won the title. It was my only title win of three leagues and it was the most enjoyable. My son and his friends really got into it and tried not to homer it too much (Jets and Giants fans). But we caught a lot of breaks draft wise when those kids choose players way too early based on fandom.

My son wanted Odell and Eli but Odell went #1 overall and Eli went in round 3. Again, homer picks. He was happy with who we got - he loves Jordy Nelson and we got him in round 3 - and he loved winning. He caught a lot of flack after the draft for Brady and Bell but after week 5, no one was talking about that again!!

The best part about playing with my kid is he did not lose sleep or stress over the outcome. He was happy we won but that is now an afterthought. He was not mad when players under performed or if he lost a close game. I wish I could handle fantasy like that.

I am looking forward to next season. So is he but he is not already looking into draft strategy for next season like his old man is!!!

• Like 3

yeah, this thread isn't for fantasy lifers

I won 1 out of 5. Considering the smallest was a 14 teams and the biggest was 32 teams, I'm content. I made it two finals, but the funniest thing is my "super" team was blown out, but my team where I lost my first two round picks (Green and Charles) actually won the championship. I love and hate this game.

• Like 1

Three leagues. Three playoff appearances. KO'd in the first round of one, KO'd in the first game of the second (after a bye), but won the single local 'bragging rights only' league. Zeke stayed in the game long enough for me to log a three point win. Whoop de doo. :bag:

• Like 1