Sign in to follow this  
LeonardPart6

First Pick in Playoff Redraft League, who do I take?

LeonardPart6    26

I can only draft players from the teams playing in the wild card games this weekend. I'm thinking either Rogers or Bell with the #1 overall. But I'm leaning towards Rogers because I don't want to be the guy stuck with Osweiler or Connor Cook. Thoughts?

AoDay    30

Never go QB with #1 overall or even in round 1... or even round 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 generally speaking. With a 16 team league like yours you might go a little earlier, but top 3 picks in any scoring format are going to be Bell, DJ, and Zeke. I would go with Bell, but analysts are pretty split between all 3.

Helpmeout    101

Never go QB with #1 overall or even in round 1... or even round 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 generally speaking. With a 16 team league like yours you might go a little earlier, but top 3 picks in any scoring format are going to be Bell, DJ, and Zeke. I would go with Bell, but analysts are pretty split between all 3.

It's playoff teams only

LeonardPart6    26

Yeah its a draft from only the 8 teams playing this weekend. So basically its Rogers or Bell or maybe even Brown. But I am leaning towards Rogers because the difference between getting Rogers or being stuck with Connor Cook could be drastic. But the difference between Bell and say Lamar Miller (who I might be targeting later) might not be as bad.