[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beware Custom Leagues With Cheating Owners

schmidty169

Am I reading it right that he took your keepers the first year and yet you still went back?

Well the after first year I thought it was just a mistake. He turned the league on for the new year last second, so thought maybe he was rushing and messed it up. The after the second year I was like, ok, he is just messing with things. Then when I saw his team I knew he was. You can't quite after the draft and I wasn't abandoning my team and letting someone else play my name. So I figured, I'd play the year out and quit, Then I was so happy when I beat him despite all his cheating. But little did I know he was just getting started. Now he has locked me out of everything (good thing as I would have changed the team name to RyanSucks, lol),

If I won 5 free leagues this year does that mean I made it all the way with my hot adopted sister? ;-P

This post is useless without pics

Edited by whomper