[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB receivers and chances

isleseeya

No nelson again , now Adams looking like a true game time decision who may not even be near 100 percent even if he plays

Cobb never seems to do well when he is main receiver ( or preceived as # 1 ) which he should be this week and even Geronimo banged up and did not practice through today

Rodgers has been beyond great but i think even he has his limits and if its Janis , Cobb and Geronimo i have to think not only will his numbers take a hit finally but GB will find it very hard to win .

Cook however may get 20 targets lol

Thoughts ?

Put Montgomery back in at WR and give C-Mike the lead back role?

I was wondering that same thing. But, my guess is that that would be their last resort. If they can get by with Cobb, Janis, and either Adams/Geronimo (and maybe Davis?), I would think they would leave Montgomery where he's played for the majority of their winning streak. Of course, if it somehow happens that neither Adams or Geronimo play, they may have no choice. It would be either that, or bring up somebody from the practice squad (or run a lot less 3-WR sets, which is unlikely).

The way Rodgers is playing, I'm not sure it matters all that much. That doesn't mean that it won't impact the game if Adams (for example) doesn't play. But, at the end of the day, I think the outcome of this game comes down to whether or not the GB defense can stop ATL. If they keep the Falcons in the 20's, I think they have a decent shot. If it gets to be a complete shoot-out, however, I think that plays into Atlanta's favor.

I'd rather see Ripkowski in the backfield than Michael. Ripkowski has been more effective running the ball than Michael and it makes the Packers offense more unpredictable since the defense won't know if Montgomery is playing out of the backfield or switching to wide receiver. It's also nice having Ripkowski for pass protection.

I'd rather see Ripkowski in the backfield than Michael. Ripkowski has been more effective running the ball than Michael and it makes the Packers offense more unpredictable since the defense won't know if Montgomery is playing out of the backfield or switching to wide receiver. It's also nice having Ripkowski for pass protection.

Did a little 4-man fantasy "league" for each round of the playoffs with some work buddies and took Adams today. Guess I should have done more homework. :sad:

That said, I grabbed Ripkowski as my RB2 'cuz I can see him stealing a GL TD, and heck if the Packers go up by 2 scores I could see them pounding the rock with this cat. :shrug:

Edit: From what I've read (Ian Rappaport? Do we trust this guy?), sounds like Adams should be good to go. We shall see.

Edited by darin3

I'm tempted. Hopefully Adams is close to 100% though.

I started Nelson in 1 league where most probably won't and I'm a bit behind.

OK supposedly Adams did not run any routes in pregame warmups :blink:

Davante Adams (ankle) is active for the NFC Championship Game against the Falcons.
As are Jordy Nelson (ribs) and Geronimo Allison (hamstring). Adams did not practice at all this week and reportedly did not run any routes in the pre-game warm-up. With Nelson back, it is possible Adams is nothing more than an emergency option. He is a risky DFS bet, albeit one with a sky-high ceiling. Jan 22 - 1:37 PM