satelliteoflovegm

Star Wars Themed Dynasty (IDP)

7 posts in this topic

I have one planned and one unplanned opening in this league. Where not BoTH, it has/had some well respected Huddlers as owners and has been around since 2009.

It is at MFL, is a full dynasty, salary cap, contract cap, IDP, with taxi squads. The league is active April 1st through week 17 of the season.

http://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/15137#0

Open teams are Flesh Sabers and Parjai Squad

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZfSFplMmjaaDGhSxYM5PoWdat3dyKqD-FNhh8rBk4io/edit?hl=en

Here is the constitution

Looking for a reliable active owner ideally for the long term.

The league is $55 and in season transactions are $1 and $2 trades. Off season moves are free.

Any questions I'd be happy to answer.

Thanks

Steve

Edited by satelliteoflovegm

Well crap. See avatar.

I'm already in 5 leagues, 4 of which are BoTH leagues (3 of which are still managed here)... but I might be able to be persuaded :woot:

Are you going to do a 2-man dispersal draft or are you going to just find owners that will take the team as-is. If it is the former, I'm interested.

Edited by darin3

Thanks for the interest!

I'm looking for owners to take the teams on as they are.

With all the cap room the Sabers have they should compete after some blind bidding free agent work and the Parjai Squad has some talent on the offense and was just neglected a bit the past two seasons.

If two owners appear I may see what teams they want, if they want the same and are agreeable a coin flip might be in order. The Parjai opening just happened yesterday.

Happy to answer any other questions.

If you decide to do a dispersal situation I'd be in. Otherwise I'll pass. Thanks.

and by dispersal you mean the players on each team or am I misunderstanding you?

and by dispersal you mean the players on each team or am I misunderstanding you?

Yeah, throw each team's players, picks and remaining cash into a bucket and have the two new owners hold a mini-draft to disperse the assets.

FDSB just wrapped theirs up and I believe DW2 (and the original Dynasty Wars) are in process of doing it right now. We did it in ConFusion a couple years ago.

Feel free to PM me or FlemingD (he commishes FDSB and knows the process well). Honestly, it's the way to go when you're bringing on replacement owners, unless both of them are absolutely fine with taking either/both team(s) as-is.

It's a super-fun (and relatively simple for all involved) process. It is a totally unique process, not quite rookie draft, not quite total "startup" (where everyone would have no contracts), not quite redraft...

Here's the link to the FDSB dispersal draft: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/481364-2017-fdsb-dispersal-draft-thread/

Looks like it took all of two days :lol:

Edited by darin3

Still available...FYI

Thanks