[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greatest QB of all-time

keggerz

Who is the greatest QB of all-time  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the greatest QB of all-time?

Since 2001 they have won the division 14 times (Jets won it in 2008 and 2002)

in that time frame , their "competition"

Buffalo Bills 83-130

Dolphins 98-115

Jets are 105-108

all under .500

Im not a hater. Im an NFC guy. I dont mind that Pats at all and I think Brady is a legend . I'm just stating the facts regarding their path to the playoffs every year. its a cakewalk

OK, but how many of those losses are because they have to play the patriots every year? They are a combines 22-74 against NE in that span. The Jets are actually 97-84 against the rest of the league in that span. But they just can't beat the Pats. It's no more or less than the bottom three of any other division, that's my point.

What's Jax, Hou and Tenn records over the same time?

• Like 1

I also think it's difficult to compare different time eras. In other words, it will be hard to argue with someone who says Joe Montana is still the best when you take into account the era and the different rules that were in place. You can't place it all on championships when it was a different game then. You have to also take into account that today's game benefits the offense tremendously, especially QBs and WRs. I wouldn't argue against either being the best.

• Like 2

I also think it's difficult to compare different time eras. In other words, it will be hard to argue with someone who says Joe Montana is still the best when you take into account the era and the different rules that were in place. You can't place it all on championships when it was a different game then. You have to also take into account that today's game benefits the offense tremendously, especially QBs and WRs. I wouldn't argue against either being the best.

Was reading an article from some interview with Montana after the SB asking "who is the greatest" and he agrees it is very difficult to compare across eras. Said he doesn't even like saying that about himself before Brady was closing the title gap. He mentioned some that went before him like Otto Graham who won 5 championships in a row (first 4 AAFC 46-49) and 7 in 10 years, the other 3 years they lost the title game. He and the offense style of the Browns was way ahead of any other team of the era with many innovations by Paul Brown.

• Like 1