Gopher

Reminder - Free Cuts

9 posts in this topic

The deadline for "free" cuts (no dead year incurred) is Wednesday 2/15 at midnight Eastern time. However, given that our newest addition has not yet had a chance to review their roster and make any cuts (and MFL is currently down until sometime on 2/15), I am going to extend the deadline until Friday 2/17 at midnight Eastern time. Any cuts posted after that point in time will result in a dead year.

Once MFL is back up, I will transition the league to the 2017 site, and move forward with other off-season activities (waivers run, rules review/rule change proposals, etc.). We are on schedule to run RFA in April, and the rookie draft will take place in early May (after the NFL draft).

MFL still isn't back up...I sure hope I can take a look on the site before this cut deadline gets here.

Gotham Punchline (Free Cuts - final at deadline)  

Nassib, Ryan (NYG/QB)

Note: I THINK he's on my roster with a year left.  If not, this is a moot point.  Just posting this move as a contingency in case MFL isn't available for me to view prior to the deadline.

Since mfl is still not up i will note the dudes we are going to drop tomorrow as we have a screen shot of roster prior to site going down

Once MFL is up, everyone will have at least 24 hrs.  

MFL is back up.  Extending deadline until midnight Eastern on Saturday 2/18.

1 person likes this