cheesebengals

League Vote - Please Vote!

31 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, idpGURU said:

I

I can't imagine the NFL telling a team they "have to start at least 1 RB" in every game.  When it seems the NFL allows teams to run offenses the way that they so choose, or build an offense to their liking, even if that meant you chose to have no RBs.

So after all that ..... lol .... AZ cards will vote no.

I don't recall the nfl saying you have to start a qb, wr or te either but all of those are required, and the rule doesn't take effect to '19.  There is no urgant need to add an rb, or any increase in their value tomorrow, this is 2 years away to give teams a chance to make some changes...

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, cheesebengals said:

It says we're voting but doesn't give a number so I would interpret that as needing 17 to pass by default.  

Do we have owners for all 32 teams? Bills have nobody listed.

It is my opinion that we should be able to start on offense any legal lineup the nfl allows. You should be allowed not to start a RB, WR or te imho. We need to give owners options for players to start in a 32 team league without driving up the cost of player positions. I think the change proposal is better than what we have but not really what is needed. I am on the fence right now and will reserve my vote for now.

1 hour ago, Dolphin_Akie said:

Do we have owners for all 32 teams? Bills have nobody listed.

Bills already voted. I think we're set. 

1 person likes this