gilthorp

Seriously

57 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DMD said:

What is still wrong? With links, potentially there could be an issue if it is older than a year that it is pointing to. We had to archive stuff older than a year because of the volume and effect on the health of the board. Older posts are not gone, but they may not be reached via search. You'd have to dig back to find them. It appears the processing is through though I know we have an open ticket with the board company.

Email notifications of new PM's or replies to followed threads.  I really do not want to have to check all those threads daily.

And bold font doesn't work in posts.

Underline does but not italics.  Seems strikethrough is solid too.

Edited by flemingd

I can't even view the forums from my laptop.  The problem seems related to the upgrade or whatever, based on the timing, but I don't know for sure.  Anybody else have this issue?  I'm on my phone now.....

Haven't tried it on my tablet or at home on a laptop with older Windows and older browsers. Working fine here Windpws 7, IE9 (yes I know that is old).

4 hours ago, Gopher said:

I can't even view the forums from my laptop.  The problem seems related to the upgrade or whatever, based on the timing, but I don't know for sure.  Anybody else have this issue?  I'm on my phone now.....

Clearing your browser cache is the likely culprit here

On 2/23/2017 at 6:26 PM, flemingd said:

Email notifications of new PM's or replies to followed threads.  I really do not want to have to check all those threads daily.

Bumping for update, this doesn't seem to be working yet.

You need to put anything in the Site and Forum Support forum.